An Unexpected Summer Adventure

Descriptions and background:

Jade:19 Years Old. Has light brown hair with caramel highlights that come to the middle of her back. She has bright green emerald eyes and ivory skin with light freckles across the top of her cheek bones. She has two tattoos. They are both on her inner wrists and one is of her mother's favorite flowers, a peony, and the other was her father's family crest. She lives in her own aparment and works at a grocery store that is only ten minutes from her apartment complex.

Kiefer:5 Years Old. He has the same color of brown hair that Jade has and the same skin tone as her. His eyes are a deep blue instead of green like Jade. He looks just like their father. He loves Jade and all of her friends. He looks at them like they are his brothers.

Tyler: 19 Years Old. Has dark brown hair that is short at the sides and the top of it is longer than the rest so it can be styled into a quiff. He is naturally tan and has blue eyes like Kiefer. He works at a contruction site with his dad and uncle. He lives in a small house in his and Jade's old neighborhood. He use to be on the football team with Jacob and Brian. He loves hanging out with Kiefer and Jade and taking care of them when they stay at his place when she visits her parents.

Jacob: 20 Years Old. Has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He works at a gym with Brian downtown. They share an apartment together because neither wants to live by themselves. They He is over protective of Brian and the rest of his friends. But he mostly Brian because he has a secret crush on him.

Brian: 19 Years Old. Has black hair, tan skin, and Hazel eyes. He works at the gym with Jacob. He has a celtic cross tattoo on his shoulder blade and tribal sleeve on his left arm. He shares an apartment with Jacob. He is openly gay with all his friends and has a crush on Jacob and only Jade knows it.

I hope you will like this story. I will be posting Chapter One pretty soon. I just wanted you all to get to know the characters.! Well I better go get typing! If you would please vote, fan, and comment. And check out my other story "Love at the Baseball Diamond" please. Okay bye lovies!

                                                                        Love,

                                                                                Cheyenne <3