Please Read!

RATED R! ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT!

YOU MUST BE 18+

TO READ, YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE THE DELETED SCENES HAVE BEEN MARKED PRIVATE. SO IF YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING ME, IT WILL BE INVISIBLE!!

These scenes do not effect the original story.

If I would have added them, they would have turned my story into more of a porn, lol, and I didn't want to do that. So these were deleted and published here for everyone's naughty dirty pleasures.

I'm not so sure how it would have played out if some of these would have been kept in the book. Things would probably be much different and some of it would have effected the plot drastically, like the deleted scene from chapter 19! :O I don't know why I wrote that... lmao. It never happened, so don't be like, "OMG YOU'RE A WHORE NATALIE!!!"

They aren't edited, and rough deleted/skipped drafts that could have been in the story, but like I said "It'd be a porn if I did, lol. And change things."

* you may have to delete the book from your library, log out and back in, and re-add it if you still can't see it after following me!

__________________________________________________

HOW TO READ:

Go to the chapter number to pick up in a deleted scene or skipped part. Don't read ahead if you don't like spoilers, so beware.