Niall James Horan (a little Liam Payne) Imagine

One day, You and your best friend were at an Amusement park. You two were walking to a ride when all of a sudden you saw, 2/5 of One Direction! The two were Niall and Liam! You two couldn't contain your excitement! You didn't like to pick "favorites" but if you had to it would be Niall. Your best friend's is Liam (if she had to pick) You saw they were going on a roller coaster so you quickly followed right behind them.

They were standing there talking when, Liam turned to you two and said "Hello, Loves!" Your best friend smiled and said "Hiya!" Niall couldn't keep his eyes off you. You tried not to notice but how could you not look at him too? You could feel his stares and he was smiling. You could hear Liam whisper, "Niall, What are you doing? Don't scare her." You blurted out, "He isn't scaring me. I don't mind!" :0 OMG! what did you just say! your mind was going crazy! Then all you heard was Niall's laugh. You melted inside.

You 4 were towards the front of the line. Liam ask your best friend if she would sit by him. She agreed. So this means you and Niall had to sit by each other. Which come to think of it both of you didn't mind(; 

It was y'alls turn to go on the roller coaster. Liam and your BFF went to the front, where as you and Niall went to the back (for privacy). It was one of those crazy roller coasters when you go upside down. It got to the part where you go upside down and Niall screamed and grabbed onto you. All you could do was laugh and think how adorable he was!

~~~~ When the ride ended, Niall turned to you and said, "I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to freak out like that, Babe. I don't know what happened." All you could do was giggle. You look over and see Liam and you BFF kissing. "That's so cute!" Niall mumbled, "Not as cute as we would be." "What?" you ask. "Oh, nothing." He replied. 

Next, Y'all decide to go for a walk. Niall grabs you by the waist and kisses  you passionately on the lips. Then says, "I've been trying to do that since I lay-ed eyes on you." You were speechless. You kiss him back and you two go on some more rides and decide to have another date another time.

~The End~ 

What do you think? My first imagine. sorry if it sucks.