Love is Punishing.

HEYY BOMDIGITY HERE !!! NEW STORY!!! PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY AND IF YOU LIKE READ MY OTHER STORY " YOU POSSESED MY HEART MR.ALPHA' ITS ON MY PAGE WELL !!!!!! HERE IS THE PROLOUGE THINGY!

"I thought I told you, we are over Stan, I can't take it anymore" My body quivering at the cold breeze, but it's not the breeze I was worried about. What will he do to me if he finds out I don't have feelings for him anymore, since the day he beat me until I was unconsicous I had lost all respect and all the love I had for him.

He jaw dropped and he clenched and unclenched his fists.He gave me the "look" that clearly says he will kill me later because I apparently humiliated him infront of his friends.

"Baby, we will talk about his later" he gritted out.

"There is no later with you Stan, I have had enough, your the one always screwing up and I'm the one getting hurt" I sobbed

He threw his fist back and lunged it towards me. I gasped at impact it made with my jaw. I flew towards the back of the room slamming against the wall with a half broken jaw. He came towards me again and this time I was frightened those self defence classes did nothing for me I was still the weak, useless girl he told me I was.

He abrubtly grabbed my shirt and pulled me up, by now a crowd had gathered around us it was "the" party of the year.

"You have the fucken nerve to insult me like this" He threw his fist back again and I wished and I prayed my prince charming,my knight and shining armor would save me but this isn't a fairytale this is real life.

This time before his knuckles collided with my already bruised face, I ducked. I actually dodged his hit. Everyone gasped and some "Oo"ed. This was a huge blow to his ego.

I'm so going to die tonight.

***********************************************************************************************]

HEEYYY!!!!!! waht do u think!?!??!?! please i promise it gets better!!!!! She does get a prince charming maybe NOT but MAYBE! please supoort!!!