ch 20

A/N: Hello there all you readers! I'm putting a little disclaimer for you all who are a little queasy... This chapter does involve a descriptive situation involving alot of blood so there you have it and yinz can't yell at me now hahaha :D

My face was an emotionless poker face though my mind was racing through ideas on how to free my family, and still manage to get out alive. The men restraining my dad drew two axes from their hips ,and my adrenaline picked up making their movements go in slow motion. When their axes were raised above their heads the mens faces contorted and soon blood gushed liberally from their necks sending splatters in most every direction. As their mangled heads and arms fell to the grassy feild below I realized what had happened at last.

I had swung my sword from where I was standing sending a thin line of flames from it severing their bloody body parts, but I wasn't finished with them in the slightest. I could feel the rage rapidly building inside of me as my vision seemed to highlight all my foes with a bright aura. I pent it all up until I couldn't take it any longer and let out an almost inhuman roar before swiftly dispatching the three others holding my family members at sword point. Their insides spewed and rushed forth onto the soft earth beneath me. I tread onwards ignoring the fact I was surounded by those called Whispering Death that my friends had begun engaging as well.

There were numerous swords and spears pointed at me with one man behind the wall of armour and weapons giving the orders to thrust and when they did infact throw each of their bodies forward for my torso I dropped to the ground and sliced each of their legs at the knees crippling them all instantly while severing tendons and chipping bones. All the while they began to cry out in a hair raising chorus of absolute horror as they saw their life's liquid spill from their bodies as if a faucet was turned on and never switched off again. I didn't stop, I then lept and plunged my weapon so deep into the man conducting the others that his breast plate came to meet my finger guard, as I watched the light leave his eyes before finally removing the now blood stained blade from his body.

There was suddenly a sharp peircing pain in my left arm seeing a dagger driven well through the bone and out the other side. Whirling around I made eye contact with my next opponent, though he seamed much more confident in that he would achieve his goal than all the others. I began advancing slowly and steadily towards him taking out several more cloaked men before coming into the area of which was completely cleared of all blood and severed bodyparts or intestines. There was a wicked grin on his face that was barely visable under his black hood before he dissapeared. I instantly scanned around me for where he could have gone. I caught a shadow move from above me allowing for me to scramble out of the way just as a huge two handed sword burrowed  several feet into the ground where I had just been standing with the man gripping the opposite end.

He then with withdrew it as if it were the size of my sword. When he swung it, it was like a dagger being thrown or a bullet speeding at my head giving me not but a spit second to dodge or narrowly glance off the blow with my own blade. There was a steady amount of cuts and scrapes beginning to appear on my body from him as my own blood started to stream downwards.  He vannished again from sight after leaping several paces away. I instanly looked up preparing for another diving attack, but instead an unbearable agony ripped through my spinal column making me gasp in surprise and pain.

My body stammered for a few small steps before collapsing under its own weight. "Well I must admit boy you were almost a worthy opponent, but unfortunately your time has been cut short on this world say hello to God for me when you see him. Die! DIE! DIE!" he screamed raising the massive weapon above his head. I prepared for the sudden pain it would bring and send me away from here. I only muttered one thing with my eyes shut.

After what seamed like an eternity I heard  a coughed gurgling sound comming from behind me. Opening my eyes again I saw twin hook swords protruding from the front of his chest their elegant curves gripping his ribcage . They then twisted and were pulled back through his chest cavity leaving two gaping holes in the man's torso with his blood pouring out and bathing my body in its rusted color. The man's monstrosity of a sword fell harmlessly away from me as I staggered to my feet leaning heavily on my sword for support. My dad stood there behind the crumpled pile of flesh and blood looking at the guy's face pale and lifeless with blood rolling out of one side of his mouth. My dad was using his own weapons as crutches as well, and had a frail smile on his face. "What is it that you said before he was going to kill you?" he asked shifting his puffy red eyes to me.