60 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart - Part 1

1. Run around the store crashing into anyone and everyone.

2. Sing Christmas carols at the top of your lungs in the middle of the store. Better if its in the summer.

3. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

4. Try on bras over top of your clothes.

5. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.

6. Put lingerie in the men's department.

7. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you're all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too.

8. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.

9. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

10. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman! Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"

11. TP as much of the store as possible.

12. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.

13. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.

14. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

15. Put M&M's on layaway.

16. Make a trail of lemonade on the ground, leading to the restrooms.

17. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

18. Play "Marco Polo" with your friends.

19. Break everything in sight. Topple toys. Rip magazines. And scream, "The World is Ending! The World is Ending!!!!!"

20. Attempt to fly off an high shelf.

21. Have a water balloon fight in the electronics section.

22. Run around screaming, "FIRE FIRE!!"

23. Give male workers nipple twisters...

24. Go into the DRESSING ROOM., wait a few minutes, then yell "THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

25. Attempt to drown in a kiddy pool...

26. Run around with underwear on your head screaming, "I'm Blind!!!"

27. Put a squirt gun in a stuffed elmo's hand and scream, "Everybody down!! Elmo's got a gun!"

28. Put a Dora toy on the floor and when someone tries to pick it up, yell, "Swiper No Swiping!"

29. In Walmart, they give out free stickers. Take them and decorate your body.

30. Get a bunch of your friends, about 10 or more, and go up to a lady who looks like she's in her 20′s. When there are lots of people around, ask, "Mommy? Can we have some ice cream?"

31. Skate around on a skateboard, then fall over and pretend to break your leg.

32. Run around the store singing the My Little Pony theme song as loud as you can.

33. Get a giant Christmas stocking and hop around in it like it's a potato sack on field day.

34. Yell curse words at people.

35. Knock down as many displays as you can.

36. Go up to a tough looking guy and push him and say, "You wanna fight?" And when he pushes back start to cry and run away.

37. Chew gum loudly in people's faces.

38. Start singing, "Tinkle, tinkle, little star! In a toilet that's real far! Up above us in the sky! It's weird to learn that pee does fly! Make sure it does never land! In my, my, my, my, my hand!"

39. Scream "SECURITY!" as loud as you can. When they come up act all panicky and say "This is really important!" Then smile and say, "Hi."

40. Pretend to be a life size Barbie. When someone wants to buy you, run away screaming that someone was trying to kidnap you.

41. Act like an old lady and scream, "AH! I broke my back! This wouldn't happen at Target!"

42. Follow one person around the store. Poke them ever so often. When they snap and yell at you scream, "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO?!!"

43. Pretend like you're a person who works there and walk around saying, "Can I help you find anything?"

44. Pretend like you're blind and can't find what your looking for. Go up to random people and ask, "Will you help me find some cat food for Fluffy?"

45. Start a food fight.

46. Drop a pen and let someone else go and pick it up for you. When they do try to pick it up yell to them, "HEY THATS MY PEN THEIF!"

47. Go up to someone and say "Look over there" Then pull down their pants. And, if you're lucky, their underwear.

48. Lie on the floor. Just lie there. It is guaranteed to freak people out. Either pretend to be asleep, or to have passed out.

49. Follow a stranger around and mimic them. Continue doing this for a long period of time.

50. Hide in the clothes so when someone comes to look you yell, "PICK ME!"