Chapter 1

Hey there, my names Sophia Lancaster. I have 3 best friends, Luke, Calum, & Michael. We've known each other for quite a long time. I have a boyfriend, Alec, who is on the schools football team.

It seems pretty odd that we're dating because he's like really popular and I on the other hand am not.

It's about mid Senior year and everything's been good.

Today is a school but at least its Friday. And luckily there's a party today I don't really like dancing I just like hanging out with friends and other stuff.

-

Ok so it's like 2:45pm I've just gotten home and I'm now just going to chill till 3 then start getting ready.

I get a text from Luke.

Luke- u coming to the party later today?

Sophia- of course! you?

Luke- ya! I wouldn't miss what's going to be the best party of the year.

Sophia- well ill see you there

Luke- alrighty

-

So it's now 5:30pm so Ill start getting dressed.

I take a quick shower then I put on a maroon colored skater skirt with a long sleeve crop top with some matching maroon colored Doc Martens. I start blow drying hair and decide to do the "Ariana Grande look" (lol). Once I'm finished I get a text from Alec

Alec- hey I'm here

Sophia- alright Ill be out in a sec

I grab my phone and run downstairs. "ill be back" I yell and I my mother yells "be safe" .

"You look beautiful" Alec says "thanks" I reply and he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

-

When we get here there are loads of people. I look around to see if I can find the 3 goofballs but so far there's no sign of them, so I decide to text Luke.

Sophia- where are you at?

Luke- look behind you

I turn around and see him standing there. I give him a hug and Alec gives Luke a dirty look. "ill be back" Alec says and walks away.

"whats his problem" Luke says "I don't know he's been acting different lately" I say and I see Calum & Michael behind Luke. "hey guys" I say and give each one of them hugs. Michael whispers something in Luke's ear and Luke blushes and punches Michaels arm.

-

"Oh wow look its the rest of the little shits here, Sophie why do you even hang out with them" Alec says while putting his arm around me.

"Excuse me" I say while moving his arm away "why do you like hanging out with these losers and not more time with me" he says and starts kissing me

"Get off" I say while pushing him off but he starts kissing down to my neck, I can clearly tell he's had way to much to drink.

"Stop" I say then as soon as I know it michaels trying to get Luke off of Alec. I yell for them to stop fighting but they don't. Calum also helps and they both pull Luke away. Im honestly so surprised Luke would do that. I mean why would he do it?

"You little bitch were done" he says to me while wiping the blood from his face and I'm just I pure shock. What the hell. I see Luke going up stairs with Michael following. I follow them up and into the bathroom.

"Ow" Luke groans as he wipes the blood from his face.

"Oh my god are you ok" I ask "ya I guess" he says while sitting on the counter

"I'm sorry this was all my fault" I say "no it was my mistake" he says while holding onto his nose. "no it wasn't I should've kept an eye on him he can get a little carried away when it comes to alcohol" I say while walking in.

"Here tilt your head back it'll help stop the bleeding" I say while tilting his head and he smiles. Calum comes in here laughing "Luke way to go" Calum says while high-fiving Luke ... typical boys

"never knew you had it in you" Michael says and patts Luke's shoulder "damn wait until that's gets all over the school my boy Luke is gonna have a good reputation" Michael smirks

"There's one question we all need to ask" Calum says "what is that" I say "you are done with him right" he says "uh I-I don't know, I mean he said it but you never know what he's going to say tomorrow when he's sober" I say and they all groan. "I'm sorry" I say

"after all that Sophie he's been treating you like shit" Luke says "its not that easy guys I've known him since we were kids and I know that he's going to regret what he did in the morning" I say hoping that's true, but you never know with Alec.

"we just want what's best for you" Michael says while walking out. "I know" I sigh.

-

Next day

Yesterday was pretty crazy. Today i expect Alec to appoligize as always. Im kinda tired of it but i cant end things when i really do like him. Its around 11am and i really dont know what im going to do today. i think ill go to the boys' band rehersal. im quite excited for that, as they never want to let me here them play a song. I especially want to go to meet their new band member, I believe his name is Ashton.

As expected i get a text from Alec.

Alec- hey babe

Sophia- whats up

Alec- i just wanted to say that im really sorry about yesterday and that i meant none..well half of the things i said.

Sophia- what do you mean half of the things

Alec- well ya um about what i said about your friends, why would you want to hang out with them there so weird

Sophia- really? you know they mean a lot to me, you might not like them but you dont have to go and blurt it out especially infront of them.

Alec- you know i always wonder why you spend so much time with them and not me. Do you like them better then me?

Sophia- i dont know ok, look lets just drop it.

Alec- fine but im just saying, i dont want you hanging out with them.

Sophia- i can hang out with who ever i want

Alec- we'll talk about this later i dont really feel like arguing right now

Sophia - neither do i

Alec- well i got to go

Sophia - bye

Alec- bye

our relationship is complicated, we always go back and forth, fighting and then making up and tbh it gets really annoying. i can only imagine how annoyed the boys feel when i call them telling them about my problems.

Minutes later i get a text from Michael

Michael- you still coming right?

Sophia- yes of course!

Michael- alright see you in a bit

Sophia- ok :)

~~~

A/N alright so that was chapter 1 hope you enjoyed, there is so much drama in this chapter, just to let you know if you guys havent read my other books, i make long chapters so ya and the book will have 20 or maybe more chapters i might make a sequal for this one but idk yet, well see how this goes.

Other Social media-

Twitter- @takenbyniall_

Instagram- @dontstopcal & @angelfaceniall

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK XX