Four girls, A Band and Many Complications? ~Coming Soon~

Allison- 14 years old, has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Loves singing, dancing and has a secret obsession with One Direction, but acts like she absolutly hates them.

Chloe- 14 years old, has auburn hair and dark brown eyes. Loves rapping, doesn't think she can sing or dance and is the daredevil.

Zoey- 13 years old, is brunette with hazel eyes. Sings and dances only to herself and youtube, very vain, and doesn't know who One Direction is.

Alexa- 15 years old, has black hair and deep blue eyes. Likes to sing, dance and has an obsession with cats. Most immature out of everybody.

Harry- 18 years old, brown hair and cats green eyes. In a band called One Direction, sings and is obsessed with cats.

Niall- 18 years old, blond hair with blue eyes. In a band called One Direction, is always eating.

Zayn- 19 years old, jet black hair and brown eyes. In band called One Direction, sings, raps and is very vain.

Liam- 19 years old, dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. In band called One Direction, sings, dances, obsessed with Toy Story and is the 'Daddy' of the band'.

Louis- 20 years old, dirty blond hair and blue eyes. In band called One Direction, sings, dances, most immature of the band.