My Family

I wake up to hear noises and I brush my teeth and go downstairs and see shyann laying on stokeley,and stokeley laying on jah.He is so cute when he sleep.But anyway,I go to the kitchen and make us some breakfast and as I was about to put the plates on the table I see stokes big head peaking from the top of the couch.I laugh really hard and sat the plates down.They all wake up and started praying and once we finished I see stokes plate gone and 2 pieces of my bacon missing.I look at shyann and she looks at me confused.Then I look at jah and his face is REALLY REALLY RED.Like he is trying not to laugh.Then I see stokeley with eggs coming out of his mouth.We all look at him but look back at jah.He is trying to get me to look at stokes and I did but looked from the corner of my eye and see jah trying to chew really hard.I look at him and he stops.And he tries to grab another one but I smacked it out of his hand.I see his eyes watering and he pretends to cry.

Me:Awww my baby.....come here.I laugh

Jah:No...u making me look like a baby.

Me:Shut up and get over here.

He came over to where I was and laid his head on me and my body felt wierd.Like a good wierd.

Why do I feel so safe around this boy?