The Portal

Olivia drives her bike down the road, she was going fast and taking the turns well. One more turn, she takes the turn well. Uh oh. A portal appears in front of her, she was going to fast that she couldn't stop and went right into it.

~~~~~~~~

Sky's Pov.

It was about 10 at night and he was returning from Deadlox's house. He couldn't wait to get home and see Olivia, he takes another turn, and right in front of him was a portal. He hits the brakes but he couldn't stop the car. He drove right into the portal.

~~~~~~~

Emily's Pov.

I jog down the path in the woods that leads me to the camp. Oh how I loves going there. I reach the camp and what I saw or did not see shocked me. The camp wasn't there! Where was the camp? She backs up, backs up right into the portal.

~~~~~~~

Ethan steps out the door, today was the last day of school. Tomorrow he would graduate. He was only 16. They did things differently here by he will explain that later. He shoves his hand into his pockets and takes off walking for the bus stop. The buses here, we're auto pilot, meaning they were controlled by people elsewhere so the bus was not supervised and he was always the first on the bus. The bus appears around a corner and pulls to a stop beside him, he hops on and it pulls away. Minutes later they the bus was going through a tunnel. A purple glow was farther up the tunnel. What was that? He wonders it looked like they were going to enter it. That's was his last thought before they entered.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for that last one being a little longer, i don't think it matters because next chapter the real adventure happens.