Chapter One

"AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WTF JUST HAPPENED?!" I scream after got attacked and killed in Minecraft PE.

"Ok Boss... just... just... calm down" said my friend Alicia.

Playing Minecraft PE was usually what I would do at recess. Today Alicia decided to watch me.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN ALICIA! I JUST GOT BLOWN UP BY A GREEN ASS CREEPER!

Straight after I finished my sentence of extreme disappointment and anger, Alicia added,

"Ok boss, first of all you do NOT call me Alicia. That is not my true name. Boss is mine and your true name. Don't you remember? We swore an oath that we would call each other boss for the rest of our school lives!"

"I do realise that but if someone try's to call out to one of us we would both turn around. Trust me one of us would get so f**king annoyed, the next time someone calls out to one of us and it's some sort of emergency we wouldn't turn around and tell them to f*ck off. Now that would not be very nice would it... ALICIA," I said highlighting 'Alicia' in my voice.

"No way am I giving away my boss name and going back to Alicia."

"Oh I think you are!"

"Why should I have to give away my boss name? Why can't YOU be called MIKAYLA?"

I paused because I had no idea why she should go back to her normal name instead of me.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh.......because...uhhhhhh...ummmmm," was all I managed to say.

"That's what I thought," Alicia said.

All of a sudden Tara, mine and Alicia's friend, just randomly popped out of nowhere.

"How the hell did you get there?!" I said in shock.

"Guys can't one of you just be Boss 1 and Boss 2?" Tara said as we realised our problem was so simple to fix.

"That could work," Alicia said while nodding.

"Yeah," I said while nodding also. "But I bags being Boss 1."

"Here we go again," said Tara fed up with the both of us.

A/N

Sorry that chapter was EXTREMELY SHORT but consider it an intro. All of the chapters coming will be ALOT LONGER I promise!!!!

Thanks and keep on rockin:)

Mikayla