Prologue

Nineteen year old Jenee' is feed up with her cheating boyfriend Lorenzo . She finally end their four year relationship and just wants to do her but not when

twenty - one year old Quan entered her life . Will she trust in another man or go back to Lorenzo and his cheating ways ?

- - - -

I just texted your phone bout thirty something times in a row . You ain't gotta lie cause its going on five and if you ain't in my ben then you laying with a ho . So fuck that love shit , ion feel none of that . Like i'm numb to the pain said i'm done with the game but i'm still here running back . Cause I already know your lingo , you flock to these hoes like your single . You know you really love pulling fast ones Cheat , come home and act dumb . Pussy nigga Pussy nigga Listen nigga , i see ya even when you ain't in sight . I just hold it in like its pitching time . I been holding back for a long while just hoping soon it'll turn around but , how can i word this ? You ain't been perfect tell me your working on it your phone looses service now I'm here thinking like " this nigga tweaking " You sorry , pathetic and far from authentic . You lier , you fronter . You just like them other niggas . As much as i hate you i still wanna date you , You better just hope i don't tell nobody .