CHAPTER 1: A New Place

CHARATERS:

Willow Tears

Age: 17

Looks: Black hair with purple streaks, purple eyes, pale, and 5"4.

Zane Wolf

Age: 18

Looks: Short brown hair, silver eyes, muscle-y, tan, and 6"1.

Olivia Wolf

Age: 5

Looks: Curly brown hair, silver eyes, tan, and short.

Missy Packet

Age: 17

Looks: Blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tan, and 5"4.

CHAPTER 1:

Willow's P.O.V

I walked home in the rain, as tears poured down my face, with mud all over me. I was pushed in the mud by the bitches when i started walking home. Now i'm so going to get it. Mom will be so mad! She'll tell Dad and he'll beat me more worst than normal! I hope they'll be in a good mood, maybe he won't beat me that bad then. I urned onto my street and started walking wiping away the tears. If they know that i've been crying, it won't be pretty. My house came up soon and soon I was standing in front of the door. I breathed one last fresh breath of freedom before I walked into my home, a place of agony. As soon as I walked in, I heard my mom say,"WILLOW, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I winced but walked into the living room with my head down not making eye contact. She shrieked,"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR CLOTHES?" I said in a quiet voice,"Some girls pushed me in the mud." She came up to me and slapped me very hard. I fell to the floor and she kicked me in the side. I curled up in the fetal position. She said,"Next time you come home like this, I won't be this nice, now go change and wash clothes, we're moving to Jetville, your father got promoted, so get packed and don't let me see you untill dinner." I got up and nodded and went to my room. I changed and gathered up all my clothes to wash. My mom beats me but she seems like santa claus next to my dad. I put all my clothes in the washer and went back to my room. I got out all my suitcases and folded all my clothes up on the bed and put my shoes on the floor. I went back a little bit later to put my clothes in the dryer. Then I went back to my room to pack a my clothes in one small suitcases and in the big duffel bag, I packed all my shoes and important things in it. Soon I went back and got my dirty clothes and packed them in with the clothes. As soon as I was done, I heard the door downstairs slam. I winced and sat down on my bed and just stared at the wall. Soon my door burst open and in came my dad with a cruel smile on his face. He didn't say anything but came over to me and grabbed my hair. He flung me across me the room and I hit the wall. I feel to the floor as he came over and started kicking me as hard as he could multiple times. He picked me up and then started punching me. I was already bleeding alot and probably was already bruising. He then said,"You worthless peice of shit, we will never love you, nobody will ever love you, your just trash that takes up space." Then he walked out. It was then that I started crying. I refused to scream or cry when i'm beat, it just makes it worse.

I took a quick shower and changed into my p.j's. I then went to sleep. Screw dinner. I had a dream full of nightmares where my dad would push me off a cliff or shoot me. I woke up crying the next mourning. I hate life. I got up and started getting dressed quickly. I brushed my hair and got on my shoes, then I grabbed my back pack and winced. I'm still sore from last night. Iput the hood of my jacket over my face and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and a poptart and left before my parents could wake up. If they woke up and I was still their, they would be pissed and beat me again. I ate my food and then ran to school so I could get there early. As soon as I got there, I went straight to my locker and then went straight to Music class. I went in and went straight to the back where nobody would notice me. I just sat there day dreaming of a place where I would be loved and accepted even though I know that's impossible. I'm just the sad emo freak everybody hates. I'll never be loved or accepted. Soon the bell rand and I came back to reality as people started filling up the room. I saw people give me looks of hate and disgust. the first four clases zoomed by and surprisingly nobody bothered me. Now it's lunch time and i'm sitting under my oak tree as I do every lunch. I ate it quickly and then just started doodling my dad falling off a cliff into a lake full of sharks. As soon as the bell rang, I put my stuff up and started heading to class. On the way to clas though, Logan, leader of the jocks, came up to my and slammed me against the locker. He said,"Hey emo freak, why are you here today, shouldn't you be at home commiting suicide?" I didn't answer. i don't talk unless I have to answer my parents. He slammed me again and growled out,"Why don't you ever talk?" Again, silence. He pulled back and punched me. The he pushed me to the ground and left as the tears came. Why am I so worthless? I'm nothing but a peice of shit! It wa sthem that over the intercom, it said,"Willow Tears, coome to the office for dismisal." Yes, at least I get away from here. Even if it is with my cruel parents. I got up and wiped away the tears as I walked to my locker. i got all my stuff and slung the back pack over my shoulder and cringing in pain as it hit a bruise.