Chapter 1

Tick tock tick tock,the evil clock sang,everyone just dieing to get out of this boring pithole called high school.The ancient artifact of a teacher rambling about boring useless history,never seem to ever stop talking.The male with a bored expression holding his head with his fist,was moments away to just collapse under the spell of sweet dreams and harmony,his name is Dakota Ryder,he has powerful yellow eyes,azure colored hair,peach skin,and a muscular body.

He grows tired everyday how everything repeats itself,he just wishes that he could have a bizzare adventure,something different that disrupted his permanent routine

He has two brothers and a sister,Rinn and Viper Ryder,the identical twins and Sora Ryder.They are Assassins,it's a secret that is kept away from others,for protection on their identify.

Dakota was about to fall asleep when the bell rang with it's sound of glory and victory.He snaps out of the trance and heads out the door along with all the students who were desperate to get out of this misery.

It was Friday,the mood was right,all the hard work was over and it was time to chill and relax. "Hey little bro!" Viper and Rinn Ryder said at the same time "guess where we're going tonight~!",Dakota looked at them "hey-wait,were are we going?" The identical twins looked at each other "were going to the hottest party of the year" Viper grinned "and guess who's gonna be there~ Melody~ your crush~" Rinn chuckles and rubs Dakotas hair with his knuckles "hey hey! Watch the hair man!" Dakota complained and fixed his hair,but he was trying to hide the feeling that he had for Melody Diamond,the perfect girl for him,she's so gorgeous,sweet and kind,her face so light and soft,as if just one touch and it might shatter,her soft cotton candy light blue hair with pink streaks just alive with life,some times he joked around with her that she looked almost like a vocaloid,her lips so perfect and shiny,asking for a quick kiss,and her light blue eyes,just one glance and your forced to surrender to her beauty.

Sora walks by and spots them "hey y'all! We funna get turned up!!!!" She hugs Dakota and the twins "you already know" Viper chuckles "yeah just don't screw a girl at this party like you do all the time" Sora rolled her eyes,Rinn and Viper are super man whores,always getting females to fall for there lustful charm,never getting rejected.

Dakota was about to go to his car with his brothers and sister,when he bumps into someone "Hey-" he was about to scowl and say "watch where your going" but stops himself when he observes the person,it was Melody " oh hey melody" Dakota smiles "I'm so sorry,how are you Dakota?" Melody smiles "I'm fine,I was heading home to get ready for the party,are ya goin?" He smiles a little "yeah I am,I can't wait" Melody smiles "I,um,I have to go to my car" she smiles "oh-yeah I have to get going" Dakota starts to walk away " see ya""bye,I'll meet you at the party,ok?""alright" Dakota nods and they seperate to go to there cars.

Dakota acts like the tough guy,the type of person that you could say "I hate you" and he would reply "whatever" and just flicks you off.

Sora was waiting to drive them home "booboo let's go,I ain't funna starve cause of you" she claps her hands to her syllables "yeah yeah,calm down before you claps your hands till there purple" Dakota smirks "oh haha yeah,get yo ass in the car" Sora rolls her eyes and sits in the driver seat,and Dakota in the shot gun,the twins in the back.

"So when is the party?" Sora asked "at 9:00 pm" Viper replied "but we will arrive at like 9:45,fashionably late" "aye Dakota,you gonna hook up with that Melody girl" Rinn asked with a raised brow and a smirk on his face "none of your business" Dakota pouts and crosses his arms "your so stubborn you dork" Viper chuckles "aw,Dakota has a little crushie~!" Sora squeals "Just shut up already and drive" Dakota groans,the sibilings started to bug Dakota until he confessed "yes shut up already!!!".The sibilings finally made it home,they greeted there parents and ate dinner,then they got ready for the big night.

The sibilings get into the car and drive off to the parties location,it turns out that the party was in a giant cruise boat,that some millionaire kid rented

"Were going in a cruise?!" Sora cheered "Nah,the kids parents rented the cruise,but it has to be parked" Viper informed "sorry to burst your bubble""man,that's unfair" Sora rolls her eyes.

They park the car and notice a group of teens from there school walk past by,they cheered and made an uproar when they walked by,the sibilings returned the excitement back "tonight's gonna be a unforgettable" Viper smiled "I'm funna get turned up!" Sora laughed,Dakota smiles a little while looking at them. He was amazed how close he was to his brothers and sister,they were there for him no matter what,and supported him,which he did in return to them,maybe there right,tonight's gonna be unbelievably unforgettable.....