crush from beyond (7th grade story)

It was was a dark and stormy night. Damien was alone, in the house, his parents went out on a date. Damien was in his living room, on his laptop and he was texting his girlfriend, Stacy. Damien was on Facebook from his laptop when the T.V turned on by itself. Then Damien’s laptop went off then came back on with a message saying “Be careful with Stacy.”

        When Damien read the message he was wondering who wrote the message. Then Damien heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. When he went too the kitchen no one was there. Then he went back too the living room and laid down on the couch. He heard a screeching sound he went to where he heard the noise and on the counter of the kitchen there was a message saying “Damien I Love You.”

       Damien thought Stacy had written the message. He texted Stacy and asked where are you? Stacy said I am at home. He started wondering who was doing this. He heard a whisper in his ear saying Ashley My Name Is Ashley.

        He was getting freaked out he called his parents and told them that the house is haunted and told them about the experiences he had in the house his parents said they are eating and that they will be home shortly. Damien called his friend to ask him if he knows someone named Ashley. He called his friend named Justin. Justin said he knew someone named Ashley. He said that there was a girl named Ashley in our school but she got in a car accident. Damien asked Justin if he ever talked to her. Justin said I spoke to her in a few times why are you asking? Damien said no special reason. He did not want to tell Justin the real reason. Damien said bye to Justin. Justin said bye too. After he got off the phone with Justin he heard footsteps coming from his room. So he decided to get a voice recorder to capture anything that happens while he is sleeping. He set up the recorder next too his bed. He laid down on his bed thinking about Stacy. His phone rang and there was only silence.

            He put his phone on the night stand, he felt a cold spot so then he picked up his phone and snapped a picture when he looked at the picture he freaked out because there was a mist then when he touched the cold spot it suddenly moved away and then he heard footsteps leaving the house.

         Then Damien went back to sleep and then his parents came home. The next day at school Damien was going too Spanish class when he got a text from a private number the text said “Damien I Love You, Stacy Is Using You And You Never Paid Attention Too Me Love A”

           Damien was texting Stacy and they were planning on hanging out afterschool they were planning on going to the movies. The movie they are going to see is was “Twilight”

          Damien texted Stacy saying I Love You after he sent the text the bell rang. Damien went into his Spanish class his best friends Justin and Michael. Michael was sitting next to Justin. Damien sat next too Justin and Michael and told them what happened last night. He told Justin and Michael about the experiences he had. When he told Justin and Michael heard the amazing things that happened.

           Justin and Michael decided to sleep over at Damien’s house too see if they would experience the same things he experienced. Damien told Justin and Michael too come over tomorrow night because me and Stacy are going too the movies. Michael asked Damien what movie they are going to see? Damien said Twilight. Michael said Twilight is a great movie. Ms. Kristan said too Damien, Justin, and Michael to be quiet. After 45 long minutes of Spanish the bell rang. Damien left class with his friends he was not paying attention to where he was walking and he ran into a girl that was a bully and she messed with all the geeks. The bullies named was Tori. Damien asked Tori if she knew if Ashley liked him. Tori said yes…Ashley did like you but she was scared to tell you. Oh crap Damien said. Damien asked Tori to text him a picture of her. Tori said ok. Then Damien had to go to his next class was French. While he was on his way to class he got a text saying” I Know You Talked To Tori And What She Said Was True Love A”