Parker

Aspen did not know how, or exactly why, but she found herself punching the wall. Calculating the several aspects in her life right at that moment, gave her many reasons to believe that they were what caused her to do so for the sole reason of them irritating her too much. Those were:

A) She wanted to punch Lindsey, but Lindsey was too far away. (And she deserved a good punch as well.)

B) Her cousin stole the book she was supposed to be reading. (Everything was just getting interesting before Aspen had to stop reading.)

C) Aspen was angry enough already, add the fact that her best friend's dog's friend had just died, and she was meant to go to a funeral for it, and prepare for flames of annoyance with a dash of marshmallow rage.

D) Aspen just really wanted to punch something.

Her knuckles were bruised and ached painfully after the wince worthy crack that resonated from her fist colliding with the surface of the wall. She yelped and waved her hand in the air, trying to release the pain, to her annoyance; it did not work.

With a grumble, Aspen found herself searching for the small notebook she chucked into her back in the morning as she ran around her home in a rush. She narrowed her eyes at the passersby that shook his head at her once he noticed her bruised knuckles. He scoffed a comment that Aspen brushed off.

Once the rectangular form of her notebook was clutched tightly in her hand, Aspen pulled it out and flipped through the pages until she found the one with today's date scrawled at the top. She reviewed her notes and timing with a smile slipping onto her face.

She was on time.

***

I have a feeling you lot will murder me, but I'm posting this short story I had in mind (and in my works) for about four months, its a short story, and I'm taking that word very seriously, as in, the chapters will be short (thank god for me ^-^) and weird, so wooh! hope you enjoy, don't forget to comment what you think.

//I might move this to another account though... idk when//

-mack