Part one

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I could hear dash yell from the bath room, I run upstairs laughing my ass off until I hear him running up stairs marching to my room. "Natalie! Did you do this?!" He says referring to his now neon pink hair, and let's just say 32 pink glow stick's broke an the goo fell into a shampoo bottle an it just so happend to be his...
"Well I would never! Why do you suspect me? Your loving older sister, who is turning 19 this year, who never pulls pranks?" I say pretending to look hurt, but we all know here that I'm lying yet he still goes along with it since he knows I can beat him silly.
"Hmmmm yeah I guess your right... well Emmie should be home anytime soon anyways and she might have something to do with it I guess..." an with that he walks out of my room, with a sigh. Once he leaves an closes the door I burst out laughing, I mean could you believe that! PINK hair! "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laugh my ass off till I fall face first onto the flour. I sigh then get up to get ready for school... school, HE'LL HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH PINK HAIR! I burst out laughing to my self again as I walk towards the clothes rack, I have a closet but it's dark and...yeah enough said. I grab a cute The Amazing Spider-Man Crop top thing and white skinny jeans and get dressed. After I get into the cute clothes I look into my giant mirror, "nah" I say to myself as I undress an throw on a white sweatshirt that covers my butt with black leggings and look back into the mirror, "that's better." I stroll into the bathroom and tie my hair back showing my morning face, ew. I wash my face, brush my teeth, an then wash my face again to get all of the dry toothpaste off. After that I brush through my brown hair straiten it then hair spray.. perfection! Not really but it will have to do. I walk down stairs and through on my black off-brand uggs and grab my back pack, "BYE MA!" I yell, standing there waiting for her to answer which might take a while because she is still asleep, and she doesn't like to be yelled at so... "GO TO HELL NATALIE!" Well I guess I should do what she says and go to school.
________________________
A/N-Plz read!!
Hey guys! So I hope you liked my story...did u get the joke? Go to hell... ok mom I'll go to school..hell school... get it😝😝 Well I love you all and hope u all love my writing even though this is only like half a chapter in so far. don't blame me for spelling errors it's like 12:00 where I am so, yeah.
LOVE U ALL ME KITTYCORNS!👉❤️👌
***Jeany*