☆*:.。. o💙💖o .。.:*☆

A knight dressed in blue stood upon the wooden deck of his ship. The beloved Halberd rested upon the sea, facing a large, bright star setting into the water. The sun illuminated an orange-yellow tint, reflecting off of the water and giving the Halberd a calming glow. The knight put his gloved hand onto the silver railing, he was growing tired, however he was being patient.

The sound of heavy footsteps reached his ears, he knew exactly who it was, in fact, he was expecting him. "Did you miss me?" A pink haired came up from behind the blue. He put his hands on MetaKnight's sides, sliding them downward to feel his figure. "No" he replied. Despite the blue knight's harsh words, he did not jerk away from his taller counter part. GalactaKnight curled down to MetaKnight's ear, letting out a light chuckle in retaliation. The blue haired knight restrained himself from flinching at his partner's hot breath hitting his neck, he did not move, and focused his attention forward. "How about we do something different this time..?" The pink warrior brung a hand to the shorter knight's mask, itching to remove it. "No, let's get on with this." MetaKnight shifted away from his partner's grasp, drawing his Galaxia. "Can't we just f-" "Shut up and fight me."

The pink knight let out a frustrated sigh, "If you want my title that badly, I'll give you a handicap." he said smugly, he knew how much his partner hated being treated like that. The knight in blue felt no need to respond, he would not allow himself to be bothered by his patner's words. He was off, flying a reasonable distance away from the Halberd, knowing that GalactaKnight would follow behind him. 

The two clashed weapons while in the air, the warm sun illuminated off of them. The blue knight swung his sword in a repetitive manner, the pink jabbed at every chance available, yet both were had laid minimal hits. "You're getting faster." The warrior commented with heavy breaths as his blows were swiftly dodged. "You're just getting slower, mi amigo." His lance was furiously kicked out of his hand, he turned and watched it fall onto the ship deck. GalactaKnight swooped down back to the ship to reclaim his weapon, picking it up and checking to see if it was dented.  MetaKnight gracefully landed onto the deck railing, his wings spread to the sides and his sword held across his chest.  "Shall we continue?" The blue knight's voice sounded so mocking, so confident.

The knight leaped off of the metal bar, lunging his hilt at his counter part's throat. The pink haired warrior bent backward, the hilt hitting the bottom of his mask and launching it across the wooden floor. The two knight's stood around 10 ft away from each other, waiting for one to make the next move. MetaKnight wanted to take his off as well to even the score, however he did not want his partner to see him so flustered. "See something you like?" "No..." The blue knight could not deny it, GalactaKnight was excessively hot, he began to suspect that he let this happen on purpose in order to catch him off guard."Liar." The no-longer masked knight chuckled before he threw his lance at his partner's face, dodging by a hair, the hilt clipped his mask, causing it to fall to the side. The warrior smirked, seeing his sparring partner's face exposed. 

The sun had set further, the sky had barely turned to night. The two starred at each other, breathing heavily. They stood close to the large, doorless entrance which lead the MetaKnight's room. Left without a weapon, GalactaKnight continued to fight with his bare hands, he caught his partner slowing down, his face appearing flustered. "If you're going to keep defending, your title is as good as mine." Their bodies were close and hot, the warrior grabbed MetaKnight's blue hair with one hand and his wrist with the other. He pulled his head back and stared into his golden eyes with his crimson ones. "Have I struck a nerve, querido?" "Fuck you.." The pink knight messily pressed his lips on his blue counter part's, he did not hesitate to slip in his tongue. The knight's sword fell the ground, the hot tension fuelled the heat between them as Galacta pressed himself onto his partner. The two broke apart for the sake of air, saliva dripped from their mouths as  they both breathed heavily. "Fuck me yourself, cobarde" Without a second thought, GalactaKnight released his hair, pinning him to the wall completely. Their lips met once more, the warrior peeled down his partner's spandex and slowly peppered his neck with aggressive kisses. MetaKnight held back his voice for the sake of his pride as best he could, however he couldn't silence himself when his lover found his sweet spot, a soft moan escaped from his lips. "Fuck.." The pink knight growled, he was in heat, he couldn't hold himself back after witnessing his lover's submissive behaviour. He dragged the knight in blue into the dim room, the only thing illuminating them were the bright stars outside. MetaKnight was thrown onto his own bed, his partner stripped off his jacket before dominantly climbing ontop of the blue haired knight. 

Galacta pressed his partner's wrists into the bed with one hand, with the other, he stripped the knight down to his bare body, neglecting to remove his own clothing. He shoved his knee inbetween his lover's legs as he continued to messily kiss his neck. The pink knight's hand began to wander over MetaKnight's body, from feeling his chest to caressing his thigh. Meta's soft moans only made his partner needier.  Just as the warrior reached for his belt, there came a frantic knock at Sir MetaKnight's door. The aggressive knight's  motions came to a halt as the sound reached his ears, he angrily growled, "What the fuck...".

"Sir!! Please, you are needed! It's very urgent!!!" The knight's cowardly  assistant banged on the door. "Urgent my ass..." "Hush.. Go outside." The blue knight whispered, shooing his lover to wait outside. Aggitated, GalactaKnight grabbed his coat off of the floor and stomped onto the deck, he flew out of sight to make sure he was not spotted. The knight covered himself in the sheets before calling the intervener in.

"Sir Meta Knight!!! We believe there is an intruder on board!!!! We were able to get a glimpse and we did some reasearch and and hhh hh hahhh" 

"Breath, Dee..." 

"He resembles a legendary warrior from years ago!!!! And he's on this ship!!!! Haahhahhhhh-" 

MetaKnight pinched the bridge of his nose, this was the stupidest situation he had ever found himself in. He wasn't able to simply dismiss this, they would become suspicious of him if he were to blow it off as nothing.

"Alright, I'll be there momentarily..."

"Thank you, Sir!!!" 

MetaKnight took a long deep breath, embarrassed of what he almost did with his partner. 

An infuriating yell echoed through the night sky, Galacta knew that this was his only chance to score in a long time, little did he know, his blue partner would be calling him over the very next night.

--------------------

Well butter my back and call me a biscuit, I'm really sorry if this is too similar to my inspiration, I will wholeheartly delete this if the original creator wants so it's all gucci

Thank y'all if you made it this far.