Chapter 1

"No I'm not going to the party tonight" I said "But why?" Nicole asked. Nicole Greens is one of my best friends. Nicole is so pretty. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Nicole is only 5 foot and she has that cute and innocent look.

"Because I have an essay due on Monday and I want to get it done" I said closing my locker. "I swear  your the only girl who throws to a party and doesn't show up." She said. I stick my tongue out at her. "How about we go to the  mall tomorrow?"She pretends to think about it. "OK sounds good well I have to go see you at lunch bye" She walks away. I start to walk when.

"Move nerd" Next thing i know I'm pushed in to a locker and all my book and papers are on the ground. I look up and see Lexi Edwards she's the queen bitch of he school she's you your average blonde bitch. "Bitch" I mumble. "What was that?" She asks "Nothing" I say. "That's what i thought." She walks away with her heels clicking down the hall.

I start to pick up my papers when I see a hand pick up my textbook."Here you go."I look up to see Mason Owens the quarterback. He's got brown hair and brown eyes. He's about 5'11" and he's a football player so of course he has a nice body.

"Thanks" I said "Sorry about Lexi she can be rude at times." He said "Ya at times." I said sarcastically. He chuckles "Ok maybe all he time" "Ya she's quite bitchy everyday" I explain "Ya so how are you Hailee?" He asks. "I'm good what about you?" "I'm good just been busy with football." He said "Oh how is that going?" I ask "Its going good have to go but I'll  see later." He waves walks away.

Well that was weird non of the popular's talk to unless they are making fun of me. At my high school I'm the nerd/miss, goody two shoes. But at Wood High School I'm the Queen Bee and no I'm not mean unless i have to be. See as soon my school Horizon High School heard that I got good grades I was called a nerd. I mean if i wanted to be popular I could I'm pretty. I have red hair and bright blues eyes. I'm only 5"2' so I'm small. But just because I'm small does not mean I'm fragile. Ding! Ding! Ding! and there goes the bell.

**Lunch Time**

Classes flew by and now I was walking with Nicole to lunch. We sat at are usual spot. "Were is Kaylee? she should be here." She asks. I look at around and spot my other best friend Kaylee Baker. She has blond hair and brown eyes she's 5"1'. She has the don't fuck with me or my girls attitude. "How are my beautiful best friends doing on this fine day?" She smiled and sat down. Nicole and I look at each other. "Whats gotten into you?" I ask. "Well if you must know" I rolled my eyes. "Mason Owens asked about you today." "Oh really?" I ask. "Yep he so likes you." She cheered. I look out the window looking for something, "What are you looking for?" Nicole asks "For flying pigs because if Mason likes me the impossible is happening." I say. Nicole is laughing while Kaylee sticks her tongue at me. "It's true I don't know why you don't think it isn't. He always gives you looks." I look at her "What kinda of looks?" "The I want you so bad come do me in a janitors closet." I throw chips at her " Your gross."        "I know but you love me anyway." I look at Nicole "Ya we do but sometimes I don't know why." She giggles and we finish eating lunch.  

The afternoon classes go by just as fast as the morning. I get into my car  and drive hone. Nobody's home so i hop in the shower. After I'm done I grab my laptop and work on my essay. About 2 hours later I'm done with my essay Its 8 so I just go to bed because I'm tired.

This is my first story i hope you enjoy. Vote and comment please I would love it if you did. I will update at lest once a week. see you next week.