Chapter 1: Christopher

Original: 982 Words

New: 2038 Words on Google Docs/ 2010 Words on Wattpad

Rewritten: June 20, 2019

_____

STACY

STACY

Waking up to a loud noise coming from the kitchen, I slowly turned over in my bed, groaning in annoyance and threw the covers over my head only to hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Last night was already rough enough and to be honest, I didn't even want to get up at the moment. When I heard my door creak open, I peeked from under the covers and looked to see a dark shadow standing in the doorway.

"What?" I groan.

"Rise and Shine little one, you know it's your senior year right?"

I paused for a minute and to try and process what I just heard. That did NOT sound like my mom and it damn sure was NOT my dad. Who the fuck?

"Hey, who-"

Before the words could escape my mouth, I the door closed quickly and the footsteps went right back down the steps. I sighed in annoyance and decided to go ahead and get up. Not only to find out who else was in this house, but of course today is the first day of school. Like he said. I slid out of my bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom and started the shower, along with putting my face wash on my face and collecting my clothes for today. I didn't want to be extra, so I'll just wear something cute and simple. Oh and did I mention today is my birthday? Ya girl is officially 18 years, so we all know what that means.

"MOM!" I yelled to her first to see if she would hear me, but I had no response. She must be downstairs then. I thought to myself.

I know Bahja, Zonnique, and Breaunna will be calling me soon, so I might as well make this quick because I refused to get bugged about being late, even though, I'm usually the one on time.

___

6:30 AM

After getting dressed and fixing my hair, I straightened my room up and made my way down the steps, only to hear small talk going on- my mom's voice in the mix of the male's voice

After getting dressed and fixing my hair, I straightened my room up and made my way down the steps, only to hear small talk going on- my mom's voice in the mix of the male's voice. I peak down the stairs for a minute before fully making my way down into the kitchen.