Part one- A different ending

Violet was never one to give into
stereotypes. Especially ones retaining to women and how they are treated. But right now she was one of them exactly, a damsel in distress. A phrase here which means a woman or girl in distress.

You see while trying to escape The Village of Foul Devotees, Violet had encountered a major problem. Duncan and Isadora had already made it up the ladder and safely onto the Hot air ballon, and looked back down to see Violet, Klaus and Sunny. The mob was getting closer while Violet tied her hair up. She had a plan. "Klaus go get me that jacket." Klaus did as he was told, and brought it back to Violet. She quickly tied it to Klaus's back and told him to climb up.

Violet looked up to see Klaus, Sunny, Isadora, and Duncan up in the hot air balloon. "Safe" she thought. "Violet! Hurry the mob is getting closer." Duncan yelled. At that violet started to cry. She was alone and left with no time. "I'm sorry Duncan" she yelled. "It's the only way to keep you and everyone safe." She couldn't look at him anymore. "I love you!" He yelled. "Hector, GO!" Before she could do anything else Olaf grabbed her  and she passed out. Helpless, alone and scared. A damsel in distress.
-
Word count- 225