A queen's judgement (Teen Wolf FanFiction)

Takes place after Teen Wolf Season 2

________________________________________________________________

A queen's judgement

"We have to figure this out Derek." Scott said as he tried to talk to the Alfa that held his back to him.

"We don't have to figure anything out, Scott. If you want to figure things out go talk to your good friend Gerard." Derek said seething with anger. The beta had betrayed him in the worst way possible. He had endangered his pack.

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked worried that the cat was out of the bag.

"You are no part of my pack anymore and so you are no longer my problem. Go hang with your buddies the Argents" Derek said and turned his back on him again.

"What? So now you're throwing me out of the pack?" Scott asked surprised.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes, I am throwing you out of my pack. I hereby abjure you, Omega." Derek said to give his words extra strength.

"Come on Scott I don't think he wants to help if he ever wanted to help us in the first place." Stiles said and tried to pull Scott with him.

At that moment a young woman walked into the house. Derek growled for being intruded jet again. He took a sniff to see who it was. As he recognised the smell he immediately spun around. As he saw the woman he fell to his knees and bowed his head.

"Who would have thought that a women could bring Derek to his knees." Stiles said trying to lighten the mood, but held his hands up in surrender as Scott looked at him with a 'what the hell man' look.

"Derek, who is that?" Scott asked worried as he saw Derek kneeling in submission tot the new presence in the room.

"It has been a long time Derek Hale." The woman said with a voice that held to mush wisdom for here young age.

"Aconitum, how can I serve you." Derek said with a respectful voice, which made the others look surprised.

"I am here to speak just. I heard the hunters have abandoned the code. And that the laws of the pack have been disgraced." The girl said with an even voice as if she was discussing the weather.

"Who told you?" Derik asked worried.

"I have ears in many places. So tell me who betrayed the trust of the pack." She asked with a hint of venom in her voice.

"It is taken care of. I abjured him." Derek said without looking at her.

"You do know that now that my mother is death I hold the authority. And therefore it is a crime to lie to me." She said with an even voice and a worried expression on here face.

"I am sorry, Aconitum."

"Just tell me Derek and I will allow you to decide his punishment." She said. For the first time since she said why she came there was a glint of hope in his expression. Which disappeared the moment she added: "If his betrayal does not go to deep, that is."

"This is a matter of the pack, no outsider should stand witness." Derek tried.

"Very well then. Out all of you out!" She said very calm. But turned around and whispered so only Scott and Derek could hear: "But don't run to far Omega. We will have to talk later."

Scott's POV

"Who was that woman? I have never seen Derek so worried or submissive. He's like afraid of her." Stiles said worried as he and Scott walked out of the old Hale house.