Zayn Malik Imagine #3

this is a Zayn Imagine for Alana! Go Follow Her On  Twitter at @MrsMalikAust!

------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up today from a call from someone. you look at your phone and notice its Zayn. you and Zayn have been friends since grade 2 but never any thing more. you have always had a crush on Zayn but had never told him because you were to afraid he woulden't like you back.

You answer your phone. "Hello Zayn" you answer sitting up in your bed. "Happy Birthday Alana!" Zayn says. you had forgotten it was your birthday today. "thank you zayn" you say smiling. "Whats your plans for the day" zayn asks "i don't know, might hang out with a few friends, did you want to hang out" you ask "I'm so sorry Alana, but I'm busy at the studio" Zayn says making you upset. "oh ok then, bye zayn!" you say hanging up "wait Alana" Zayn says but its to late because you already hanged up.

you end up calling a few friends and go to the mall for abit then would go home. as your shopping you get another call. its Zayn again. "Hello" you answer. "Hey Alana, could you please come by the studio i want you to hear our new song we just wrote!" he says "but I'm here at the mall with my friends" you say. "Just come" zayn says hanging up.

you head over to the studio as you walk in. your greeted by the boys, your family and your friends as they all yell "SURPRISE". "Happy Birthday Alana!" zayn says while hugging you "aw Zayn thank you!". you go around and hug everyone and talk to everyone for a while when zayn gets everybody's attention. "i would love to sing you a song Alana" Zayn says. you stand in the front of everyone as the boys start to sing One Thing. after they sing Zayn Starts talking. "Alana i have know you for a while and we are best friends but i would love to be more than friends, i love you" Zayn says making you tear up abit. "Zayn, wow" you say. Zayn walks over to you as he grabs your hand. "Alana, would you please Be my girlfriend" zayn says coming closer to you. "Of course zayn" you say. you to hug as everyone cheers. "ever since we became friend i had a crush on you" you say still hugging zayn. "Me too" Zayn says. Zayn kisses you on the cheek as everyone starts to eat the cake. you open the presents but your best present was Zayn becoming your boyfriend.

Now today 3 years after your birthday, Zayn is on One Knee asking for your hand in Marriage!!!!