Part 1

Jake the tall tenth grader he is, walked down to the 600th hall where his locker was. He found it sort of strange that the school doesnt organize their lockers by grade, but it didnt bother him to much. After all, the freshmans apparently adored him, or so thats what the rumors were.

"Freshmans these days."

Jake shook his head as he was standing at his locker looking at a group of girls giggling about some cute boys.

"Wow, how cliche."

Alex, the short freshman, was walking down the 600th hall and saw jake next to his locker. "Oh... Um... You're blocking my locker..." He said and a slight blush appeared on Alex's face.

"Sure..." Jake said while he moved out of the way.

Alex opened his locker and got his supplies. Jake just stared at him and thought he was too cute. "Is there something you want?" Alex said as jake blushes and shakes his head. "N-no not at the moment..." Jake noticed no one was around so he pushed Alex against the locker and didn't care if they just met so He kissed him as Alex insanely blushes. "W-what was that for?" He looks at him. "I don't know... I just feel like you're the one..." Jake said in a soft tone. "I'm the one what?" Alex asked. "You're the one that I love." Jake answered.