Chapter 1

So... my name is Kali Tomlinson, and yes, before you ask, I am Louis Tomlinson's sister, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I am 17, my hair and eyes are the same as Louis' and I'm a little shorter than him, and I love stripes just as much as he does. I live with Louis and Harry in their apartment, because me and my parents don't really get along that well. It's fun living there, because Louis and Harry are like grown up kids, and sometimes the other boys will come over and we'll have a drink and play some games. I've gotten very close to the boys, they're all like my brothers and they're amazing, or as the fans say, amaZAYN.

******

"Kali, have we got any carrots? I haven't had any in FOREVER!!"

I opened the fridge and got out a bag of carrots. Before I could say 'Yes' I was on the ground.

"Ouch Lou, that fucking hurt!"

Sorry Kay, I just got a little excited, you know how much I love my carrots!"

He laughed at me.

"Yeah, I know Lou, but be careful!" I got up and took the carrots out of his hands and started to run up the stairs laughing. I could hear Louis' footsteps so I turned around to see how close he was, then I hit something hard and fell to the ground. Everything went silent, I looked down to see what I ran into, and it was Harry. My heart started to beat like crazy, I was sure he could hear it. I just stared into his eyes, I was interupted by Louis taking the carrots and saying,

"Are you guys gonna get up, or just lay there forever??"

I felt my cheeks burning, and I saw that Harry was a little pink in the face too. Harry lifted me off of him.

"Sorry about that love"

"It's okay, it was my fault, I should've been watching were I was going"

I smiled at him, then went to my room. I plopped down on my bed and started thinking, the way I felt when I was looking into his eyes, it was... it felt comforting, like all of my worries had just disappeared, I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt warm, like I was a little kid again. I grabbed my ipod and put my headphones in, the first song that played was 'Is This Love' by Aiden Grimshaw, that's my favorite song.

"As the shadow looms over, covers me and I can't see

So you better move over, cause I can't breathe...

There's a firey eye, in the middle of the dark sea,

And it's pulling me down, so I can't breathe

And as you pull out your gun, point balnk and got a feeling this can't be

There's a moving around me, but I can't see

Is this love?

When the sun goes down

Is this love?

When the sun goes down

But this love, it's just not enough for me, violently, I've came around-"

I was interupted when Louis came in my room

"Some guy is here for you"

I took my headphones out and walked downstairs, my eyes were wide, my ex- boyfriend Seth was here.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Listen Kali, I'm sorry... what I did was wrong, I love you please forgive me?"

Let me just tell you what Seth did... we dated for two years and I finally broke up with his sorry ass a few months back cause he beat me. None of the boys know.