Memories. (1D OneShot.)

Memories. (One Shot, 1D.)

This one shot is for a competition about one shots for 1D and the one shot had to be based on a song, my song was The One That Got Away. amazing song right? I mean the song is the best non-1d song ever. because all 1d songs are the best songs ever. I mean my favourite 1d song is.. ugh.. THIS IS A HARDER QUESTION THAN WHAT MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS (even though i never tried it, Nandos is my favourite food, just cause.) Anyway yeah.. HAHA! EVERYTHING I SAY TURNS INTO ONE DIRECTION.. OH OF CORSE ITS GOING TO THIS IS A ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOT. haha.

Anyway, I'll give you a little summary;

Niall and Lily were best friends and then dated, but then Niall Left lily once he got famous. (you'll see why). And now everytime Lily see's niall's face, she gets flashbacks of memories of her and niall (which is why its called 'Memories')

So here it goes;)! Sorry its bad. Not good at one shots. Okay have fun.

----------

Lily P.O.V

There he was, on the t.v again. Every time I see him on there. It just brings back memories.

"Ouch." I cried as I fell to the floor. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" The boy started. "No its okay. I'm clumsy," I said as I was picking my stuff up. "Nice to meet you clumsy!" He replied as he held out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and shook my head with my eyes closed. "No, I didn't mean that.." I said, my eyes fluttered open to see this blonde haired boy standing infront of me. He was wearing tan chinos and a green polo shirt. "I know, I'm Niall, whats you're name?" He asked. "My name is Lily.. Lily James." I replied. I looked at him for a second before realising he had blue eyes. "I'm Niall Horan, you're not from around here are you?" He said staring straight into my eyes. "Uh, no I moved here a few months ago, though I was born here. Which is why we moved back I guess." I answered. He looked at me with great intrest. "Where were you living before you moved back here then?" He questioned, he looked truely intrested. "Oh, well I was living in england. Weymouth. I moved there when I was 5. I didn't meet friends, I wasn't a very sociable person, which is why we moved back, my mother and father thought it would be better for me to come back to a place I'm comfortable with. Though, when we came back, I was exactly the same, and it didn't help that my father had died of posioning." I replied. I felt tears start in my eyes. I just told a stranger everything about my past. Though it felt like I've known him forever, he was my only friend. We talked for a while. Though it was getting late so we had to go home after a while.

We met in the park, I always went there after school. I bumped into him there, I didn't mean to and it was entirely my fault. Well everything is my fault. He was a stranger, though he didn't seem like a stranger something clicked. We ended up being best friends. For my birthday he always got me something. 

"Guess who?" The person said while wrapping his hands over my eyes. "Niall!" I said while spinning around. "Hey lily, I got you something for you're brithday-" He started. "Again.." I finished. "Yes again. But look, I got one for you and one for me, they match!" He said while pulling out two bracelets. They were beautiful, they had a four leafed clover on it saying 'You're my lucky charm' and half a heart on each bracelet that fitted together, the heart had the words 'I love you' on it, we did love each other, as best friends, thats probably what he means, and the other charm was an irish flag, because we were both irish both bracelets had them. My bracelet had lots of charms that were about me, and his charm had lots of charms about him. All the things I said I loved about him. It was cute. "Niall- This is too much!" I admitted. He looked at me and for a second I was pulled in by those bright blue eyes of his and before I knew it his lips crashed into mine, I kissed him back as our lip were perfectly in sync.