colorless king

Chapter: 1

Nobody's: P.O.V

Misaki ran in the bar, he was out of breathe. Mikoto looked at him with a pissed off face like always but he was concerned for misaki in the inside.

Misaki was taking breathes "the..color
... less..king... Is...over...at....the
park..." He said Mikoto stood up, him and anna were the only ones there right now since the rest went on a job with Izumo.

Anna walked all the way to mitoko and looked up " *sighs* ok lets go" he grabs Anna's hand and followed misaki out the door.

When we get to the park there was a person sitting on the ledge of a fountain, they were singing a song and then laughed like a mad man. "are you the colorless king" red king asked the guy but all he did was laugh some more " yes, im the seventh king..the colorless king" he saod then looked behind them " and i see we have more friend's" they all look behind them, the blue king and saruhiko were there.

Misaki looked pissed and the red king just looked unfased by there arrival " welcome. To the show, blue king" the colorless king said "what are you doing here seventh king" reisi said

"little old me? oh nothing, just hoping to take a walk in the park" he said and walked around the ledge of the fountian like a little kid.

Then jumped off it when he was a few meters from them and exploded the fountain. The kings stood there ground ready to defened there children.

Anna ran off to misaki and they stepped back. The blue king drew his sword and ready to attack at any moment. saruhiko did the same but the blue king stoped him " no saruhiko this is a kings fight go hide somewhere" the blue king said

"but"

"NOW!" he yelled, saruhiko huffed, but putted the sword back. He looked back and misaki was carring anna she was hiding in his chest, then he ran toward them and grabed misakis hand.pulling them from the danger.

" aww leaving so soon" he said with a pouty face. He did a spell and shot the kids with it. Reisi slashed his sword but the spell dogde it, then mikoto tried to punch the spell with his flaming fist but the spell dodge that too.

"GET DOWN" they yelled at the kids they turn around, but get hit with the spell.

" NOOOO"  the kings yell.

------------

Hope you enjoyed it was my first k project story