20 Facts about me

PS: Chingu~ Hahahaha~ Haven't written for a long time and this is the first I'm writing~

1. I love Math, Science, Literature and Grammar. I don't know why but those subjects gets me hyped up all the time.

2. My mind tends to wander off to a different dimension. It's because I love thinking bout thing that would never happen and things that doesn't even exist. 

3. I lived as a brokenhearted person my whole high school life. A brokenhearted person that's too dangerous for others. I spend my high school forgetting about that person that I broke several hearts along the way. Even so, I got brokenhearted again. And this time around too. 

4. I love writing harem and complex stories. You know... it gives thrills and head aches as well. I love it when things gets twisted just when you think that everything is alright already. Besides it's nice to have choices~ Yeah, I'm such a wicked person.

5. I promised my  self that I will never be a mistress nor a third party. It sucks to have a secret relationship. Not only that you get hidden, you also have to compete for someone else's love. I loath that situation.

6. My life is like a plot for a drama series. I actually hate my other family members. I only care about my mom (even though she nags a lot) and my brother (who loves making me angry and irritated all the time). They are the only persons I'd die saving or avenging (this includes my best friend too).

7. I have my own rules when it comes to a relationship. And I follow all of it. There are three persons on the list of exceptions to those rules.

8. Most of my stories are based on my personal experience and some of them are things I wish to do or to have.

9. I'm into researching things that doesn't matter or things that doesn't improve my life. I enjoy them. It makes me wonder things and makes me forget my troubles. I visit listverse and wikipedia for those matters.

10. Music is a part of my life that you can't remove. I can't sing high notes. And I'm tone deaf most of the time. I also have a voice reversal when I use a mic. But I will never leave the house without my iPod. I always sing along to the music and it's always on full volume that even people around me can hear it. I tend to dance to it too, sometimes. Whatever I do, I have music with me. Just like now :)

11. I'm indecisive sometimes that I either choose nothing or make a way to choose both. If I can't I just choose the one that benefits me least. I'd rather choose to have less benefits if it benefits others more.

12. I grew up being independent. My father was almost never home. Him being an OFW aside, when he's at home he can't help as much. He oftens says that it's his vacation time. For the rest of the year (11 months) that he's not with us, me and my mom are the ones to do everything. Carpenter, electrician, technician, plumber, an all around house helper, chef and occasional nurse. We can do what many guys can do as well. Not that we have a choice to refuse -_-

13. I only had a few girl friends. Most of my friends are boys. Maybe because I'm too open minded. Boys can talk to me about anything. I really can't relate to girls when they start talking about 'kikay' stuff.

14. When I'm into something, I do the works for it. When I started liking kpop, I do my research on them. Same goes with kdrama, books, animes anything that gets to me... I feel like I have to know everything about it.

15. When I go home the first thing that I do is open my laptop and spazz before studying and then watch some animes~

16. I'm into the ideas of angels, fallens and the basic hierarchy of angels. I'm also into vampires. 

17. I can't watch horror. Not that I am afraid. After watching it is my problem. My mind gets too imaginative that even when the movie is done I magine it happpening to me unti the following days >.<

18. Love is something that is hard for me to believe in. I only got hurt three times but they damaged me badly. Trust is something you need to work hard for me to give it. It mostly takes years before I can trust someone. 

19. I never tell anyone about my problems. My best friend have to pester me to talk about it. I smile all the time... cause it's easier to pretend that you're happy than to explain why you're sad. My best friend is the only one who gets it when I am sad or not. Most people just tend to forget that I'm human, I get hurt too. But hey, I can't blame them too, besides I'm the one who chose to appear happy all the time to the point when they can never tell when I'm sad nor hurt.

20. Writing is where I release my everything. I'm not a person who cries a lot too. If your work made me cry that simply means that you're really good to the point where your readers reach the emotions you made them feel. I don't intend to make someone cry on my stories, I know I'm not that good. It just gives me great pleasure that you appreciate my work even if I'm not humoruos nor dramatic.