New job, new people, new life.

Alisha's POV

"Gate 19 is now boarding. Gate 19 is now boarding." I hear the stern voice of a lady flight attendant through the airport speakers. I tug my burgundy mid back length hair behind my ears as I look down at my boarding pass to see Gate 19 written in the top left corner. I collect my bags and head towards the plane that is now being loading with eager people that can't wait to arrive in the city of dreams.

I am moving to New York City to have a new start in my modeling career. Once I found out that I got signed to the New York Model Management, I immediately decided that I would drop everything and move to NYC. I wasn't leaving much behind since I lived in a small town in Texas called Llano where the population was only around 3,000 and now I'm going to a city that holds millions of people. I've always had huge dreams for myself and living in Llano wasn't going to get me anywhere. The closest to modeling that we had was community beauty pageants which I attended and won every single one since I was two years old and my last pageant was a year ago when I was 18. Now I'm 19 and ready get into the real world modeling.

My mother isn't happy with me about going away with such a short notice, but I told her a million times that I am a big city girl with big dreams stuck in a small dusty old town. She still thinks that I should stay home and continue living in Llano just like the past 3 generations of my southern family, but I believe that now is the time to make a change in my family tree. No matter how many times I try to explain it to her she just doesn't understand and I don't know why. She isn't even taking to me anymore.

"Welcome aboard!" The flight attendant at the entrance of the aircraft greeted me with a sweet smile and I return the gesture. The smile never left my face as I sat in seat A-12 next to a blonde haired boy that looked around my age. His bright baby blue eyes locked with my hazel ones and he giggled softy at my enormous smile and said, "Wow someone looks excited."

I covered my mouth and tried to wipe the large grin off my face but it didn't help so I just laughed replied, "Sorry, I am just so excited to get to New York City and start my new life."

"I totally understand! I was just as excited when I moved to New York two years ago. It's truly a magical place. Sorry I never told you my name, I'm Luke Hemmings and you are..?"

"Alisha. Alisha Dianne." I started to reach over to shake his hand, but the flight attendant annoyingly interrupted our conversation to tell us about the safety procedures that I've heard a million and a half times before.

Once she was finally done giving her speech Luke turned to me and asked, "So what brings you to the city, beautiful?" I blush at his comment.

"Modeling. I got signed with New York Model Management and so I decided to switch gears and leave Texas for good." Luke's sky colored eyes grew wide and his jaw almost dropped when he heard what I had said.

"Oh my gosh no way! I'm signed with NYMM as well!!! This is so crazy!" We were both in astonishment at the news we had just found out about.

"Ahhhhh!!" I squealed almost too loud. "You can show me around and help me get to know New York better and meet new people! But only if you want to, but I don't know anyone in New York, besides you now." I said too quick and way too over excitedly. "Sorry I got too excited."

"No no it's totally fine I would love too Alisha! I know how hard it can be to move to New York for the very first time and you seem like a very sweet, fun girl to hang out with so it would be my pleasure to take you around."

The plane took off and it started on its four hour journey while Luke and I chatted about our lives and I found out that the reason that he was in Llano was because he was visiting his family here and I surprised that I have never seen him or his family here before since barely any people live in that small town that I'm leaving behind.

I'm so glad I found this boy who had blonde hair that cascaded above his head. It was so ironic that he has the same job as me and lived in the same town as me. It was almost impossible for this to be true, but I don't care. I now have a very attractive friend that is willing to make me familiar with my new home.

About two hours into the flight I fall asleep to the sweet sound of my headphones pumping soothing sound waves of the song Robbers by The 1975 through my ears.

~AUTHORS NOTES~ hiiiii I'm Christine and I can't wait to write this fanfic oh my God. It's gonna be so sexy holy shit:) This is a Zayn fanfic, but Luke is one of the main characters that is going to be there for the whole thing pretty much. I'm sorry if I don't update too often because I'm in school and I'm a musician so time is scarce. Follow me on Twitter: @inkedxharry and Instagram: @christine_renner I LOVE YALL SO MUCH PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK💜