Stuck in a love-triangle!(trunks and Goten adventure-love triangle)

Bella Briefs

Age: 11 months old.

Appearance: short blue hair that stops at her neck and a cowlick curl on top of her head. Bright blue eyes. Fair skin, a pink pokey-dotted blue dress with dark blue baby trousers on. (Like those pants baby trunks wears) and baby blue shoes on.

Info: even though Bella has the same color hair and eyes as bulma, she isn't her real daughter. Bella was adopted a couple of months ago after Goten was born. Since she lives with bulma, Vegeta, and trunks, she is called a briefs too. Bella is adorable, funny, and giggly for a baby like her. She is easily ticklish and loves to play with things even though it is dangerous. Bella is ONLY in bulma's arms and would have a fit if she isn't close to her. You would usually see Bella chewing away on a toy filled with water bulma bought her. She is scared of heights and would try to bug Vegeta all the time. She is crazy about Gohan and also ONLY let him hold her. Bulma knew a lady name Shia who was bella's real mother. Bulma agreed to keep her and shia has never came back to see Bella. Bulma promise herself not to tell Bella when she gets older. She was planning to tell Bella, she was found abandon in the woods and bulma decidedto keep her as her own child. Since after adopting bella, her, trunks, and Goten have been best friends. Little did they know, they will be going on dangerous adventures when they grow up...

After a few chapters, it will be in 3rd pov until when Bella learns how to talk.

This will be on the end of dragonballs z, dragonballs GT, and dragonballs KAI

Hope you likie!