𝑰'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫

𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵
˗ˏˋ 𝑰'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 ˎˊ˗

𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵˗ˏˋ 𝑰'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 ˎˊ˗

LIFE HAD ORIGINALLY BEEN GOOD for Samuel 'Sam' Elijah Gilbert. He was born alongside his twin sister, Elena Gilbert, to Grayson Gilbert and Miranda Sommers-Gilbert. They eventually had another son, Jeremy Gilbert, who was a few years younger than the twins. Sam adored his siblings and was protective of them when needed. 

Sam started dating his childhood sweetheart, Tate Lockwood when they first started high school. He also became Linebacker for their football team, the Timberwolves. He had an amazing group of friends and did really well in school, often frustrating his history teacher who didn't enjoy the backtalk.

Sam seemed to have a perfect life until May 23, 2009. He was a sophomore in high school and his best friend Caroline Forbes convinced him to sneak out for the first time ever so he could come to the tri-annual high school bonfire party happening in the woods.

With his twin's help, Sam snuck out of the house and went to the party only to end up getting into an argument with Tate and broke up that night. Sam reluctantly called his parents to come to pick him up, not wanting to be out any longer after what happened and was willing to deal with any punishment his parents planned to give him.

On the way home that night, there was an accident in which the car carrying Sam and his parents swerved off the road and went over Wickery Bridge and into the water. It killed both Miranda and Grayson and yet Sam survived somehow despite being unconscious for most of it.

Sam's survival was a mystery, most calling it a miracle. Jeremy and Elena were grateful to whatever had gotten their brother out safely, they had already lost their parents and became orphans, they didn't want to lose their brother as well.

That summer seemed to drag out a lot longer than he would've liked. Their aunt Jenna Sommers became their legal guardian despite still being in college. She had always adored her niece and nephews and was the only other choice for a legal guardian besides Grayson's brother John(who was a bit too flighty to be a legal guardian).

Sam spent the entire summer trying to grieve and cope with the survivor's guilt from the accident. He struggled to do so all while trying to help his siblings who weren't coping well either, Jeremy especially.

Junior year was supposed to be a fresh start for Sam, a chance to stay distracted and focus on a better life for himself alongside his friends and family. When the new student named Stefan Salvatore showed up and took an interest in Sam, the teen thought this was his chance to be happy again. But when Stefan showed up in Mystic Falls, he brought a lot of drama and mystery back to the town and with it, his older brother Damon Salvatore who had an agenda of his own.

*✿❀ MAIN CAST ❀✿**
▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

DYLAN O'BRIEN
☆꧁SAMUEL GILBERT꧂☆

" i can't put myself or the people I care about in danger "

people I care about in danger ".

FEATURING . . .

( THE VAMPIRE DIARIES CAST )

~ TYLER POSEY as TATE LOCKWOOD
~ DYLAN O'BRIEN as EMMETT PIERCE
~ NINA DOBREV as ELENA GILBERT
~ NINA DOBREV as KATHERINE PIERCE
~ PAUL WESLEY as STEFAN SALVATORE
~ IAN SOMERHALDER as DAMON SALVATORE
~ STEVEN R. MCQUEEN as JEREMY GILBERT
~ KAT GRAHAM as BONNIE BENNETT
~ CANDICE KING as CAROLINE FORBES
~ SARA CANNING as JENNA SOMMERS
~ ZACH ROERIG as MATT DONOVAN
~ KAYLA EWELL as VICKI DONOVAN
~ JR BOURNE as ALARIC SALTZMAN
~ MICHAEL TREVINO as TYLER LOCKWOOD
~ MALESE JOW as ANNA
~ JASMINE GUY as SHELIA BENNETT
~ DAVID ANDERS as JOHN GILBERT
~ MIA KIRSHNER as ISOBEL FLEMMING
~ DANIEL GILLIES as ELIJAH MIKAELSON
~ JOSEPH MORGAN as KLAUS MIKAELSON
~ CLAIRE HOLT as REBEKAH MIKAELSON
~ NATHANIEL BUZOLIC as KOL MIKAELSON
~ CASPER ZAFER as FINN MIKAELSON
~ ALICE EVANS as ESTHER
~ SEBASTIAN ROCHE as MIKAEL

THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

WARNINGS! Strong Language, Semi-Major Descriptions Of Violence, Major/Minor Character Deaths, Blood(always), Kidnapping, Weapons, etc.

COPYRIGHT! Copyright © 2019| All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from the The Originals/Vampire Diaries/Legacies Universe, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own my OC's AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction, nothing more.

INSPIRED BY! format for this chapter and book in general is inspired by NASASTAN , Book cover inspired by krisbryants

SETTING:
SEASON ONE
SEASON TWO
SEASON THREE