Disappearance

(Amy's P.O.V)

I woke up in a forest. I don't remember walking there or being transported there. The last thing I could remember was going to sleep in my bed, just like everyday. Nothing else. Unless I'm currently dreaming right now.I got up and looked around. Everywhere I looked there were just trees and a light coming from somewhere. I looked around again a spotted a familiar blue colored hedgehog.

"Sonic! I knew you would rescue me!" I jumped on his back, only to get flipped off. I peered up at his face, confused as to why he would flip me. My eyes widened as I saw that this "Sonic" was really a girl. I blushed and stammered as I got up. She gave me a glare that would even make Shadow cower at.

"Who are you and how do you know my traitorous twin,"she spat at me.

"My name is Amy Rose, and you're not his twin. He is a triplet. Manic and Sonia are the other two, so you can't be part of their family. Who are you?," I calmly explained and asked. She sighed at this and brushed back her hair from her face.  

"My name is Rebecca the Hedgehog and you're apparently from another dimension then aren't you?" She blurted out.

My eyes widened and I gave her my "I'm seriously confused face", "Can you explain that one to me here?"

"Well, I have never seen a pink hedgehog in my dimension and since I don't 'exist' in yours, we're obviously from different dimensions." I blinked stupidly and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Well, do you know where we happen to be right now?" I asked, hoping she'd have another super-smart answer.

But this time she shrugged her shoulders and said simply, "Either we're in the space between dimensions or dead or in a completely different dimension." She started walking away. "Hey wait for me!!!!"  She slowed down and I caught up. "So where are you headed?"

She shrugged and said,"Anywhere but here." She walked into the trees and after a small hesitation, I followed.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So here is the first chapter of my new story. I hope you enjoy it. Disclaimer: I don't own Amy or any of the sonic characters except my own.

Oh, and don't forget to look on my profile if you want to get to know Rebecca the hedgehog better.

 Rating is for some fighting later but I may change that to higher but I don't know yet. :c