Clique Of Supernatural **TEEN WOLF**

BLADE POV

I walk into beacon hills, its my first day and ive already lost my twin... great. Im new here, jst like my bestfriends. we all live together. I walk up to my locker, right next to someone who is leaning on my locker.

"Aye, man can you move?" I ask. he looks up at me.

"Yeah sorry." he sounds like he is thinking or was deep in thought. i grab out some books and ehad to english... wait where da eff is it?

"Hey umm i have no idea where this is." i say to someone, she looks at me and smile.

"Yeah its just around the corner. Im Lydia." she says putting out her hand.

"Blade." i say to her.

"ah new kid. Well you dont want to be late for your first day." she says i smile and walk tothe class. Im late.

"Ah miss... Fiasco." the teacher says looking at a peice of paper. "Your late. and on your first day, not a very good impression now is it?" he asks.

"Ugh, i dont think so? I mean its kinda bad..." i say i spot mi twiniee! Her names Skyler, were oppisiotes. Im sporty she is musical.... i dont get it. I walk over to her and sit next to her.

"Nice one genius." she says doing her work. she was always smarter than me. I shrug.

"Your welcome, anyway do you know when we can leave?" i ask her as i start writing down notes.

"Really? your writing notes? since when do you ever write notes." she says. i show her my page. my notes say 'DRAGONS ARE EPIC'

"I dont, thats why i have you. So i can look at your notes." i say. she chuckles. I catch someone scent. Yes im supernatural, got a problem?

"Aye skyler, you smell that?" I whisper.

"Yeah werewolf." she says.

"Do we kill it?" i ask.

"nice whisper even though wereolves have super hearing." she says flicking me in the head.

"Oww! sorry, who cares." i say, suddenly the bell rings. "YEAH!" I yell everyone laughs.

"Yes you may leave." the teacher says sarcasticly. i walk out to my locker. I put my books away and get pulled into a closet.

"You! we heard you in class. What do you think were deaf?" Some kid says.

"You? yes because i cant smell any scent from you" i say, he looks towards the guy standing next to him.

"Okay, I heard you in class, now tell us what are you? Alpha? Beta? Omega? Blue eyes? Banshee? Fox? Kanima? Demon?" he asks guessing i keep shaking my head.

"Im something far worse." i say as i lean back on the wall.

"what?" he asks. im not sure if i should tell him... he seems trustworthy. i just walk out of the closet and look for Skyler and that.

"BOO!" Someone says, i dont flinch. "Damm it!" its silver she is also my bestfriend. i chuckle. "how was your first day at school?" she asks.

"great, but even better when i become captain of the soccer team." i say, i think those two dudes heard because their heads shoot towards me.

"Aha classic blade, wonder where the others went." she says biting her cupcake. Silver is a mix of joy and stupidity, she is smart but just so slow and clusmy.

"Heeeey! Ok so like so many boring classes in this dumb timetable." Nat says walking up to silver and i with skyler. Nat is the last one in our little clique, or pack. "Ugh my nail polish is chipped." she says looking at her nails.

"Anyway, this book is amazing!" Skyler says as her ehad is stuck in a book. She loves that book 'The Maze Runner' Suddenly the bell rings.

"Ive got soccer try outs cya! wish me luck guys!" I say as i run into the girls change room. I change into a nike sports top, some black nike shorts, nike soccer socks, neymar shin guards and 'messi' soccer boots. I run onto the feild. we start running laps and i am the fastest, after were done im still doing push ups.

"NICE FIASCO! You could be the first ever girls player, maybe even captain." coach says. i smile. After try outs i change back into my black shorts, a green baggy top which is tucked into my shorts, black sneakers with black crew socks. Its now lunch am im so tierd.

"Hey im stiles this is stcott we didnt introduce ourselves before. HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT SOCCER!" he asks.

"I earned it, ok unlike you stupid werewolves getting natural speed i actually worked for this supernatural or not." i say to him and its true. 

"What stiles was ment to say was, what re you abnd your pack and why did you come to beacon hills." he says dead serious.

"Because, our old school was pretty lame and the teachers were rubbish so we had to move here." i say.

"So because your parents told you to." stiles says.

"What parents?" is all i say back before i walk off. My parents? pft who cares they arent here, they probably never know were any of us are.

"Hey blade! over here." Silver says i go to their table.

"hey nat hey skyler hey silver and hey random alpha twins." i say. they both roll their eyes.

"Im a twin to!" i say to them.

"Were not here for friends, whats up with you guys? we an catch your scents." one says.

"Great, its good people know to back off." Nat says sassily while texting on her phone.

"Look were not here for any trouble. were not here to kill or anything." Silver says.

"well i could kill..." i say everyone looks at me, i take a bite of my taco.

"Done listen to her. We know about the witches or whatever they are. Were here to stop them because they have been annoying us as well." Skyler tells them.

"So your not going to kill us? in that case im aiden this is ethan." Aiden says.

"What will you do when you catch them? IF you catch them." ethan asks.

"We dont know that much yet. im pretty sure neither do you guys. But we'll figure it out all in time." Skyler says.

"Anyway we could team up if this whole thing annoys you retards anyway." Nat says without a care.

"NO! We dont team up." I say.

"ETHAN AIDEN COME HERE QUICK!" Scott yells...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLZ SHARE VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT STUFF! THANKSSSSSS ASO ON THE FRONT COVER 'ALESHA' IS SILVER :D