a change for the better..♥

Part 1.

"NO MOM, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. She had dropped the biggest bombshell on me, I had to leave all my friends and family behind in Wales to move to London. I've never been to London, but I know for sure it isn't going to be as good as living here, I hate busy places, I much prefer to be in a quiet town, which is where I am now. "Chloe, we have to, I have no choice, they offered me a new job, better pay, it's for the best". I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me. I'm so angry with my mom but I could see where she was coming from, it was a big oppourtunity for her, I guess I just couldn't imagine not living here and moving to a place where I knew no-one.. I picked up my blackberry and called my best friend Lucy and told her the news.

"omg, I'm going to miss you so much, you have to promise me you'll never forget me and keep in touch",

"I promise" I said.

I should probably tell you a bit about myself. My names Chloe Price, I'm 20 and I live with just my mom. I don't know who my dad is, my mom has never really talked about him. They had me at a very early age, my dad left my mom to bring me up, it's been a bit of a struggle but we pushed through.

2 DAYS LATER

Everyone was gathered round to see us off, I gave all my friends and family a hug and kiss goodbye and off we went. I couldn't look back otherwise I would start crying again. This is it, a new start at a new place. I wonder what London has to offer..

Sorry it's a bit boring at the moment, but I promise it does get more interesting as the story goes on! x