Chapter 11 - Making a deal

Edited

"Nikki, I can still fight today! Stop worrying" I say in frustration.

"Mia are you crazy! You have got 2 broken ribs and you want to put up with 3 people today. You're lucky one of them backed out."

Sighing I stand up and walk to the front door. I grab my keys, phone and gym bag then turn to Nikki, "I'm going to do those fights, Nikki. I really need the money. Plus I've done it before, who's to say I can't do it again."

"Mia! Get back here now!" Nikki shouts as I turn and walk out the door.

You see after Nikki and I went to Lindsey she told me to not move around so much. She bandaged my ribs and we left soon after. Ever since then Nikki has been trying to talk me out of the fights but I won't back down.

I run down the stairs of the apartment block, ignoring the pain running through my ribs. As I step out the double doors I walk to the nearest Starbucks, ordering a Chocolate Frappuccino.

Sitting down I hiss in pain when my stomach hits the corner of the table.

"Alright there U.D" My head shoots up at the sound of a deep familiar voice.

"W-w-wh-what are yo-you doing here" I stutter out after seeing him take a seat opposite me.

"Well...I was thinking maybe we could go get some dinner today I'-"I cut him off by putting my hand up motioning to stop.

"Don't even think about it Kane!" I hiss standing up and walking out the door. Just as I step foot out the door Kane grabs my wrist and walks in front of me leading me into a dark alley way.

"Get the fuck of me you idiot" He knocks my drink out of my hand and tightens his grip on me, still dragging me towards the alley way.

"Hey! You owe me a new Chocolate Frappuccino!" I shout to him, but obviously he doesn't care and carries on causing my ribs to hurt even more.

I try to pry my hand out of his death grip but it's too strong.

Suddenly I'm being pushed against the wall, Kane's body pressed against mine.

Shit! He's going rape me again! Tears well in my eyes as his hands travel up and down my waist.

Kane's deep brown eyes stare into mine making bad memories flash back to mind.

"Mia, I really don't want to hurt you, but you're not giving me what I want so you leave me no choice but to take you again, but let's have some fun first before the boys get here." he whispers in my ear.

"N-no s-stop, please! What do you want?" I shout in his face. Pushing him away but he just comes back forward. If there is one person who makes me weak it would be Kane.

"I told you what I want Mia, 25 grand by July 20th. If you don't have it, we will just have to take you again and use you like we did in the old days. Remember all those good times we had Mia" I flinch at the memories.

"Okay! I'll give you the money. Just don't hurt anyone, they don't have anything to do with this" I say pleading.

"Good, now I want my first payment but tomorrow after school. Meet me back at Starbucks with 15,000. If you don't turn up by 4:00pm I'll have no choice to hurt someone. Maybe Aaron, hey little lover boy or better yet Charlie. Speaking of, shouldn't he be finishing school right about now?" I step forward and kick him in the crotch.

"You're sick you know! How could you even say that!?" I scream at him.

"Wohh, you got pretty strong kick there haven't you. I see you done quite some damage to Jake. How'd that happen Angel?!" That one word was all it took for me to lunge at him.