Alpha and the Hunter

Chapter; one

In the midst of a dark alley a woman no older in her mid twenties with short brown hair was pinned against a brick wall. She cried and tried to scream but the man hovering over her had his hand covering her mouth so that no one would her he cries. Slowly by the minute she felt her life slipping away from the man, was this her end. She was going to die in an alley.

"Hey, leech", yelled someone.

The man turned around as the moon shined upon his sickened pale face. Blood dripped from his mouth as two small tiny sharp fangs glistened in the moon light. The man bloody red eyes glared at the boy in front of him for ruining his meal.

"Go,away brat", the man hissed before turning back to finish his meal.

"Sorry, but its my job to kill you", replied the boy running at the vampire with a sword in his hand.

The vampire dropped his meal while barely dodging the boy at the same time. The sword glazed the vampire's head taking off some of his blond strings of hair. "You're, not bad but to bad its time for you to die", yelled the vampire as he used his vampire speed. Now he stood in front of the boy, he reached his hand ready to break his neck.

But, the boy sliced the vampires hand off making the blood sucker hiss in pain.

"Tell, me boy what is your name" asked the vampire?

"Its Nick and yours blood sucker",Nick asked as his black hair below from the wind.

"Zen", replied the vampire as he got ready for another attack.

"Well, Zen its time for you to die and this time you won't be coming back", said Nick as he held his sword ready to attack.

"Haha, well you see boy I have no desire to die so this is goodbye for now", said Zen before he ran away out of the alley.

"Stupid, cowardly vampires", said Nick.

"Nick, how many times have I told you not to run ahead of when theres a code yellow you could have died that was an high class vampire",ranted Nick's partner Carter.

"Yeah, well it was taken care of so shut it",said Nick as he rolled his eyes.

You, see Nick was sixteen years old at the age of six his family were murdered brutally by something that wasn't human. Nick had survived by hiding in a secret passage behind a wall, till this day he hated supernatural creatures. So instead of gi=going to school he trained and joined an elite level of hunters.

"Hey, are you listening to me", asked Carter.

"Not, one fucking bit", said Riley.

"Figures, anyways is the girl okay", asked Carter as he ran his fingers through his brown hair.

"That's, your problem I kill the vampire", said Riley s he started to walkaway.

"Riley", yelled Cater.

Riley, said nothing he just waved backwards bye to Cater and continued walking. Riley arrived at the base he walked down the gray boring hallway to his room. The rooms in the base weren't anything special in fact it was rather dull just like the rest of the base. In his room was a small twin bed with gray covers and a desk so that he could sit and study his notes for jobs. One good feature in the room was it had a bathroom.

Riley walked to room C three and opened the room, he walked inside and sighed while he took off his black long jacket throwing it onto the ground. He then went into the bathroom and stripped off the rest of his clothes. He then turned on the shower and got in, the warm spray of water ain down his body and over the scars. Riley washed his long black hair that reached the button of his ear. Last year he had cut his hair into layers.

When he was done he got dressed into a pair of gray jeans and a white tank top. He then went out of his room to report to Keil who was the director if you could say of the hunters of Oklahoma. He knocked on the door two times before Keil yelled for him to come in.

Inside, Keil sat in his red chair with Jude who was blushing standing behind his chair. Really office sex thought Riley.

"Riley, how was the job", asked Keil.

"Okay", said Riley bodily it wasn't ask if Keil really cared.

"Well, I got another job for you and Cater of course, but its in a small town called OkalenWood there has been rumors of a large pack and we've been given the job by a local animal hunter", said Keil happily.

Riley held out his hand for the file which Keil gave him. Keil watched as Riley read more on the job as the boy frowned.

"Why, do we have to help these animal hunters catch a wolf and sell it to the market, what a waste", he complained.

"Yeah, well it beats sitting here waiting for a real job by the way where is Carter", said Keil.

"Who, knows when do we leave", asked Riley?

"Five minutes top, so go pack",Keil said.

"Fine, by the way use protection"said Riley on his way out of the door. He then went to pack a few pair of clothes and made sure he had his train ticket.

The train ride was a pain in the ass, between kid that kept kicking his chair and Carter who wouldn't stop talking no matter how Riley ignored him or tried to listen to his music.

"Passengers, boarding off to OkalenWood stop is now coming",yelled a woman over the intercom.

Riley was thankful when the train stopped and the got off , Cater and him then took had to walk to their small new home which pissed Riley off since this was a small town with no taxi. So when the small brown home came into view Riley ran to the door but had to wait for Carter since he had the house key.

The house was pretty sweet. "Well, it's six o'clock we better get to bed since he was school tomorrow."School", yelled Riley.

"Oh, yeah Keil made sure to sign us up", said Carter cheerfully before he walked away leaving Riley scowling.