Unexpected Love -Onedirection-

Brittanys POV

I woke up to a sound of an alarm clock in the distance. My hand reached for the alarm and threw it to the nearest wall.

"Shit."

I scampered out of my bed once i hear my alarm crack.

"Guess i'm going shopping again..." I sigh.

I stripped off my clothes and entered my shower. I put the water on warm and let the water soak my hair.

I love the feeling of water splashing on my head and slowly making it's way down my body.

Once i finished applying soap and scrubbing, i turned off the water and stepped out.

I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I walk toward my wardrobe and scanned the clothing in front of me.

"What to wear, what to wear..."

Finally, i found something decent to wear. I slipped on my navy blue skinny jeans and a tanktop.

I put on my converse that matched my top which had 'music' written across.

I walk toward a huge mirror i kept near my desk and examined myself.

I nodded in approval and headed toward the bathroom mirror.

I suggested to leave my hair down, since i didn't have much time before the bus came.

My hair was naturally straight and not one strand of hair stand out.

I'm proud of my hair, accuatly. Its naturally a dark brown but i decided to add blonde on the tips.

My bangs are swept to the side. Instead of leaving it down, i stroked my hair with my brush and put it in a messy bun and left my bangs out.

"That's better." I smiled.

I turned around and grab my bag which was under my bed.

"What am i missing..."

My eyes go wide as i remembered i left my phone in the kitchen table.

Once i was sure that i didn't leave anything important in my room, i dashed downstairs and headed toward the kitchen.

I see Kelsey making french toast for herself.

If you're wondering who Kelsey is, then their is one word that will describe her. Beautiful.

She is absolutely gorgeous. He natural blonde hair touches her curved hips. Her eyes are the most prettiest eyes i ever seen. They're grey with a tint on blue.

She. Is. Flawless.

She is also my bestfriend. My other half. My everything. She helps me through boy problems and homework. She shares an apartmenr with me. So basically, we have this whole apartment to ourselves.

I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

"Goodmorning Britt! Are you ready?" She asks while taking a bite of her french toast.

"Ye-p." I replied, popping the 'p' at the end.

"We should get going. If we miss our bus then i will totally flip." Kelsey grabs her bag which was on the couch. I followed her out the door and continued walking as she tried to lock the door.

Kelsey catches up with me once the door was locked.

"Shit, is that the bus?!" I asked Kelsey but she was too busy staring at the bus, eyes wide, mouth hanging ,that was about to leave.

We both took off after the bus.

We almost made it.

Almost.

I stomped my foot on frustration.

Kelsey ran her fingers through her blonde hair and sighed.

Noone talked. I was pissed. We had to walk to school.

We headed toward the school.

It was a long walk but when i saw the school comming in view, i practically ran.

Once we finally arrived, it was 8.

The bell rang 30 minutes ago.

I entered the building and headed to my first class.

Once i walked in, everybody stared at me. I looked around and headed toward an empty seat in the back.

Once i was seated, i noticed their was new kids.

Girls were constantly staring at them. Some were twirling their hair in their fingers.

Others were giggling.

Once i got a good look at them, i was shocked.

I instantly knew them. I mean, who wouldn't..?!

One Direction. At Our School..?!?!?!

Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, And Zayn.

I must be dreaming. Somebody pinch me.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~~||~|~|~|~||~

HEY MY LOVELY READERS!!!

THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

GOAL: 10 OR 20 VIEWS<3

NEXT UPLOAD: AUGUST 26 2012 SUNDAY

LOVE YA GUYS!;*;*;<3333