Sup

"It was a dark and stormy night-".

I gently laid my hand on my lap and ever so carefully bend my back forward and knock my head against the table.

"Bryan, is really that hard to create a intro to a story that is not stolen to many time to be counted." I asked in a dumbfound tone. "I mean come on if you are going to steal on find one that everyone hasn't used! It could literally be anything else!"

"Well, for being a so called best-tutor-we-have, you are not helping very much." He protested.

I tilted my head to the side and just stared at him.

He tilted his head to the other side and started right back at me.

I supposed I should be grateful I'm not help one of the other guys. It is so amazing that what people speculate of star players on the teams we have at school is so correct. I mean flock of these guys rush over to tutor hoping to get on that we will do the homework for them and they tried out the tutor do so they won't have to explain. The other tutors have it hard but I only got Bryan, a decent respectable guy with only a small amount of cursing.

I picked up the pencil and drew out another piece of paper and started to write on it.

Bryan looked smugly at me expecting me to write it for him.

I turn the paper over so he could see what I wrote.

BEGIN WITH SOMETHING TO CATCH THE READER'S EYE!!

I smirked at him.

"Brily, can I call you that, you start with something to catch the readers eye. The reader can be whom you chose it to be but most authors choose to write according to all readers.

 I have tried to do the same but apparently I'm more of a girl's writer. I have tried to write in a guy prospective but apparently a friend told me it was not ...you could call it... colorful enough.

 First you think of a story, spy, love, bro-mance, whatever and then you decide how are you going to start one that will get the interest of you reader. What Mr. France is looking for is how are you going to get their attention in the first word, sentence, or letter. Have fun with it. Imagine that you are the reader and if you pick up the book, what would stop you from throwing it to the side and pick up you game counsel." I lecture him.

"But I-wait, are you saying is that if I could get Mr. FancyPant to stop from throwing my paper into the pile of F's and read it, I could get and A's" Bryan said slyly.

"Essentially, yes" I replied not picking up the clues.

"No matter what I write. . .?" He asked.

" Well- wait Bry, don't do anything stupid." I called after him and he picks up him stuff and began to walk out the Library.

I sign, getting up too. And that was that.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

To tell you the truth, I was destining to live a life of phantom and boredom. But luckily, I've got books. 

 But let say that I like books too much and now I am pretty much stuck in the library at lunch cause a new book came out and I want I badly and let say... my friends aren't too happy about it.

"Cas, I WANT LUNCH!" Dee screams in my ear.

"Then go get food." I stated back very plainly not looking up at all.

" B-b-but it is so scary in there without you", Dee wailed," what if there is monsters waiting or spies putting bombs in the spicy chicken, o- or an infectious plague in the milk. "She stutters.