ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA... PART 20. BY SANDRA HARRIS.

ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA… PART 20. AN EROTIC TALE BY SANDRA HARRIS. © STRICTLY FOR OVER-EIGHTEENS ONLY. THE WEDDING NIGHT…

“My beautiful Anna,” murmured Count Dracula as he swiftly divested himself of his clothing, starting with the black cape lined with red silk. Anna’s china-blue eyes widened at the sight of the pale, stiff stalk between his thighs that stood out perpendicular to his body. What was it, she wondered, and what was he going to do with it…?

Anna had never seen a man’s naked body before. Dracula’s gleamed palely in the moonlight and was lean but also muscular. It looked strong and graceful, like a panther’s. His red eyes never left hers as he cast off the last article of his clothing and climbed into bed beside her. Anna trembled as he gently but firmly laid her down against the pillows.

His breathing beginning to quicken, he ran his hands over her body. He caressed the soft swell of her breasts, hips and thighs before placing his lips on hers and kissing her long and hard, even probing with his tongue between her teeth. Anna flushed deeply then when he raised her peach silk nightgown to her hips.

“What… what are you going to do to me?” she whispered. “Are… are you going to hurt me?”

“Yes, my beautiful Anna,” the Count replied, his eyes glowing red in the darkness that had fallen when the moon had suddenly disappeared behind a cloud. “Yes, I will hurt you but you will bear it and, in time, you may even grow to like it.” She could see the whiteness of his teeth in the gloom as he smiled. He put his hand down between her legs and touched the soft fur that covered her mound.

“Open yourself,” he commanded. Anna stared at him, confused, then she nervously spread her thighs for him, her breasts heaving in the flimsy night-garment.

“Is… is this what you… what you want me to do…?” she stammered.

“My good, obedient little Anna,” Dracula said, a note of satisfaction in his voice. “You must always be open for me. Do you understand me? This part of you must never be clothed again. I will not permit anything to stand between your skin and mine. And from now on, you will address me as Master. Do I make myself clear, Anna?” he finished sternly, giving her left breast a sudden pinch that made her cry out in pain.

“Y…yes, Master,” she whispered. The Count nodded his approval once more, then he stretched his long body out on top of hers. Anna screamed when she felt him push the pale, stiff stalk into her soft opening. He encountered the resistance of her virginity but continued to push until he had entered her fully and Anna was sobbing beneath him.

Dracula ignored her cries and began to move inside her. Anna took hold of his naked shoulders and clung to him tightly, trying to bear the pain and discomfort of his entry as best she could. After a while, the sharp, piercing pain began to lessen and Anna found herself starting to relax and even, a little, to enjoy his invasion of her body, just as Count Dracula’s breathing grew heavier and his thrusting movement increased its speed.

“M… master…?” she said timidly. “What… what is happening?” For answer, Dracula’s fangs became suddenly visible in the gloom of the bedroom and his eyes glowed blood-red. He emitted the low, frightening growl of a wild animal, a sound Anna had never heard from him before. He bent his head to her bare white neck. He sank his fangs into her unprotected flesh. Anna felt every nuance of the pain he inflicted before her arms fell to her sides and her eyelids drooped in a dead faint.