part 1

Harry's pov

I'm the new kid in my school which is just great. It's not even my first day yet and I know I'm going to have a shit of a year, I know i'm going to get bullied . That's the hole reason why i transferred to school anyway . I used to come home with buises and bloody noses ones i even when to the hospital , i resolved into cutting and now i have scares on my arms and stomach I just know tat all of that his going to happen again i don't belong in this world why do i have to be the one that get a shitty live . This past year i'v been working out to see if i could intimidate my bullies , but it hasn't worked out but it hasn't really worked out. I over heard about this guy named Niall Horall and his girlfriend Natalie and best friend louis they are the most popular people in schooI have to stay away from them .

niall's pov

I was talking to some random girls and they say that a new kid is coming to school tomorrow and I know exactly what I'm going to do to him . He's going tobe so humiliate he won't show his face around my school ever again . This school has enough nerds .

[ Next day ]

Harry's pov

Here we go first day. I walked into school and i saw everyone looking at me and all the girls saying wow he's super cute or he'd be cuter without the glasses wow girls can be judgemental I found me locker and put in y locker combo 35 25 16 and then a bunch of spiders and rats fell on me ' AHHHHHH GET THEM OFF OF ME'' i yelled and started jumping around until i notice that they were plastic and every one was laughing and pointing at me some of them recording me on there phones Shit 'Ahhhh that's what you get nerd '' i heard and turned around to see the most beautiful person i have ever seen oh ya did i forget to mention i'm gay . '' what the fuck is wrong with you ?'' ''uh sorry um i'm Harry Styles '' '' i don't give a shit who you ok styles you better whatch you're back'' and then he walked away why do i have this weird feeling in my stomach . '' Hey mate so you're the new kid '' I heard 'umm ya i'm harry styles '' '' nice to meet you harry i'm liam het don't worry about niall ok he's a dick to every one '' then this guy and a girl came up to us an kissed each other thrn she said '' Hey liam who is you're new friend?'' ''oh ya harry this is hannah and zayn''

'' hey man what up we saw what niall did to you do'n't worry about it okay '' zayn said i nodded the hannah said '' hey we should call you styles it's sound cooler oh and just so you know you should get contacts couse naill and louis will take them off of you and break the '' '' okay thanks'' '' no prob man well we'll se you later we have to go to class '' zayn said '' later'' '' oh ya you should now hannah and zayn are going out '' '' oh cool they look really cute together'' '' ya they're like meant to be see ya later'' then liam left i think that they have been my first friend since i started high school ... The day draged on and i couldn't get naill out of my head what am i going to do

.........................................................................................,........,..,,,,,,,,...................................... Authors note hey guys i home you like this story and please read my other story Bloody moon ( a ross lynch vampire fanfiction