Chapter 1: Oh My Goddess!

There were many things in this world we wouldn't be able to understand, but the balance of the ancient stories of Yin and Yang have been passed down from generation to generation. It all started somewhere and a very long time ago, trillions of years to exact.

God's and Goddess, demons and deities, humans and creatures. All at once were on harmony with each other, after the great war the balance of Yin and Yang were thrown off. So in order to regain it, each realm made a truce to peace.

At years went by the heavenly emperor's son asked the goddess of Floral in hand of marriage. It was happy and joyful event for the heavenly realms.

But after the marriage, they fell apart. Nothing could ever bypass the pain and regret the Goddess felt for her husband once he remarried another women. She felt lost, and abandoned.

For she was carrying the child of her and the emperor's, she was scared. She ran back to her realm and stayed there for all pregnancy, once the birth of duaghter came she was engulfed in the flames of regret, sadness, and anger.

She told her subjects to hide away the Floral Realm for 10,000 years, saying she foresees a tragic fall to her duaghter and the realm.

The subjects nodded, after that the Goddess gave her last breath and the realm went into mourning. The Heavenly Emperor fell into mourning for 7 days.

After that, the Floral Realm stayed hidden, no longer with the affairs of the Heavenly Kingdom. Some say, this is revenge of the Goddess.

Now 4,000 years have passed and the young girl was born had grown up into a shy, yet beautiful girl with a secret spunky attitude.

Today marks the day of her mother's death, she was mourning with the higher up eleves and fiarys. She has been living behind the water mirror ever since birth, she always wanted to see beyond it.

But she was after all the Goddess of Floral, and she looked over a hidden realm. She had many things to do and to look over with, her life has been nothing more then gracious to her, a goddess.

"My Goddess, we must go now. We have a schedule planning with the higher fairys..." her maid said to her, she nods before getting up.

"We must go then Sya, I already feel tired from kneeling all day" with that her maid, Sya, helped her up and walked her down the stairs.

"If I'm lucky to ever get of this realm and see the outside ones....i would be in true peace..." Yue-hai said in bliss.

Sya blinks before shaking her head "My Goddess! Please don't say such a thing! It would be better to spend you life here where it's safe from the other realms"

Yue-hai sighs "Tell me Sya, did my mother really die from heartbreak?" Sya nodded sadly "Your father.....the Heavenly Emeror broke her heart after calling of the marriage, he married another women right after."

Yue-hai nods "Then....does he know I exist?" Sya shakes her head "You were hidden well my Goddess, no one knows of your existence....yet"

Yue-hai looks down slowly, her hair starts to whither away, she sighs "How can we hide? Many people call us cowards that can't face reality, they even call my mother a unloved concubine! How dare they stoop a Goddess to the level of a concubine!" She shouted out angrily.

Sya nods "These words are....rage inducing, but we must always keep out head up and pray that our goddess decision leads us to the right path"

Yue-hai huffs 'Mother you're so....so cowerdly! All because of a man! What's so important about them any ways!?'

~

Yue-hai looks at the night sky in boredom, it was the same old scenery she has seen before. Yue-hai hair began to grow a bit, it was irritated, she was bored to no relief.

Yue-hai gathers herself up and looks down at the window "Hmp I'm gonna fly down and go the window and go to the cultivating Plaines!"

She looks around before bringing a devilish smirk on her face, she closes her eyes before she leaps out of the window.

The lukewarm air of the night breezes through her as she slowly lands to the ground, once that was over she began to skip away from her palace and into the Cultivation plans.

~Cultivation Plaines~

She was never tired of the plaines, they were relaxing and something to look at, she was told that her mother created the planes in order it give the fairys and eleves a place of stress free relaxing

She sat under the Astro table, the top of the hood inside had the star of the dimensions named in there. They shone so bright, and one start that died will be remembered.

Living the life she lived now was what her mother wanted, but could her mother truly hate the outside world so much? To not let her duaghter not even pass it? What so bad out there?

Yue-hai sighed before plucking one of the flowers from the table, she looked at it and sadly smiled "If I could wish now....id wish to see more...."

Then a start started to fall outside of the sky.

End Of Chapter 1