Creepin' In My Dreams.

I laid down in my queen-sized bed and curled up. I let my mind wonder until I drifted off to sleep...  

I woke in this amazing room. The sunlight was just creeping through large sized window. I stretched and looked around the room to see if I was alone. I got out of the bed and felt different. I watched over to the  large full length mirror sitting in on the closet door. I was taken back my reflection. I was more mature and womanly. I had grown a few more inches and looked about in my late twenties than NY real age of 21. I had on just a tee shirt and shorts but my body was curvy in ways I never thought I  could beMy hair was wavy and flooded down to the center of my back. my face was still a baby face but I could see the difference....  I  was startled by the sound of the door opening . A woman I knew alo t well came up to me with the biggest smile. Janet Jackson.   She had this straight jet black hair that flowed when she walkedShe was wearing a v neck sweat shirt that showed  her mid drift slighty. She was holding a wine bottle and McDonald's bag.

"Goodmorning beautiful . I'm sorry I took so long. That morning traffic was hell. I got you you' favorite,Sausage Mcgriddle. And For both of us, Moscato.". She came behind me and kissed my neck while holding my waist. I was in shock. My idol, was feeling and kissing on me. I wiggled out of her arms and kinda moved away. "Thanks. I have to take a shower okay. I'll be back.