A Product of Pleasure

*Imagine*

You and Tyler have been friends for a while. You often flirt with each other but you're "best friends". One night you two get home from a party. Neither of you are drunk or buzzed because you both stopped drinking a couple hours ago. Tonight you are staying at Tyler's because you're too tired to drive home.

"Just because I asked you to borrow a t-shirt doesn't mean you can watch me change into it" You glare at Tyler

"You watch me change in and out of clothes all the time!" Tyler whines

You turn your cheeks away, hoping they aren't as red as they are hot. Seeing Tyler in just only his boxers was really a sight to see. Your insides melt every time. While you are lost in your thoughts you don't notice tyler come up behind you.

He whispers in your ear "Are you thinking about me?"

That was it, your want for him turns into a need.

You turn around, grab him by his collar and push him up against the wall. A snarl grows upon your face when you see his hands reaching for your sides.

"Don't you dare!" You growl into his mouth. Your hands lock his arms into place.

Before you can stop him Carter's lips are crashing into yours. His mouth tastes like Jolly Ranchers, probably from the shots a couple hours ago. The force Tyler uses to get his tongue on top of yours makes you melt, inside and out. Your tongues dance around each other. Never stopping in one place for too long.

Your thoughts run free and you are caught off guard when Tyler swiftly switches places with you. A moan escapes your mouth, his breath catches and a menacing smile spreads across his face. He tilts your neck up forcefully exposing your neck. Carter attacks your neck with love bites and nips. His free hand crawling up your shirt, tracing up and down your breasts. Tyler's hand stops on your left breast. You let out a sigh of pleasure. He chuckles as he bites your nipple and doesn't let go.

"Ow!" You yelp in pain, not so much pleasure.

Tyler looks up at you, eyes dark with lust. You can feel your heart drop to your stomach. For a second he looks like he would hurt you, then you realize that he just wants you with a burning passion.

He grabs you by the back of your head, being rough and gentle at the same time.

"Didn't like how that felt?" Tyler looks at you with a pout.

You reply with a whimper. A hot, tingly sensation begins between your legs. The need for him to be inside you rising. Your patience quickly runs out.

"Tyler fucking Carter, I need you right now." You demand into his eyes.

"Y/N, tell me how bad you fucking need me! Scream my goddamn name!"

Your hands find his chest and you begin to push him back onto his bed. You straddle him, as tight as you can. His arms try to reach around you but you stop him and pin them down.

"I want you, so I WILL have you."

Your mouth inches from his. You begin to kiss him tenderly. Never stopping in one place for to long. Kisses soon turn into nips, quick and teasing. Your fingers trace his inked skin. You feel him shiver from under you. A growl escapes your lips as you tear off his shorts and boxers.

Tyler was big. Bigger then you thought. You caress him softly, just to tease. He moans your name. There, that was what you were waiting for.

"Baby, I've been waiting so long for this." You whisper as you slip him inside of you.

Carter grabs onto your breasts to stop himself from screaming. Although he does cry out in pleasure. You dance your hips around him for what seems like an eternity. When you begin to feel yourself rising you start to grind into him faster and harder then before. You feel him inside of you, pulsing and throbbing. Your walls begin to pulse along with him.

"Y/N, I-IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD, KEEP GOING!" Tyler screams in your ear.

As you feel both of you rising in pleasure together you grab Tyler by the back of his neck. He then grabs you and wraps his arms around you, his nails digging into your skin. You both thrust and grind as hard and as fast as you can. The sound of skin slapping together is starting to be drowned out from each of your cries.

Tyler grabs you by your hair. "KEEP PUSHING Y/N I'M S-SO FUCKING C-C-CLOSE!"

Your nails dig into his back, gripping on. At this point Tyler is doing all the work.

"TYLER I'M THERE, OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU FEEL SO GOOD!"

You both cry out in extreme pleasure as you come around him and he finishes in you. Your head lays in the crook of his neck, body shaking from your climax. His hands are in your hair, holding on tight.

As you drift off to sleep Tyler traces shapes on your back. Just before you close your eyes he kisses you and whispers "I Love You."