Chapter One

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned as I shut off the annoying noise by slamming my hand on the snooze button. I tried to sit up, but I realized I had my arms wrapped around someone. I looked down to see dyed blonde hair. I chuckled as I remembered Niall jumping into my bed last night when he heard thunder. He's always been scared of thunderstorms. No one can really figure out why though. We just assume he's a child in a teenager's body. Again I chuckled at my own thought. Maybe I am the vain one.. I frowned at the thought. No Zayn, you are NOT vain. Don't let people's foolish words get to you. I huffed out a sigh, slowly removing the Irish lad from my arms. I really don't want him to wake up right now. He's so grumpy in the morning. Espescially when we have to be on a flight to America in.. huh.. when do we have to leave? I picked up my phone that somehow ended up on the floor, and read the time. Oh it's only... TEN FIFTY?! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT AT ELEVENTY THIRTY! I quickly grabbed a shower, dried off, did my hair, and threw on whatever clothes I could find not really caring how I look. As I slipped on my nikes I walked over to my bed trying not to trip over my own feet. 

"Nialler.. wake up! Nialler.. Ugh! NIALL JAMES HORAN GET YOUR ASS UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!!"

All I got in response was a low groan. 

"Nialler please?"

I could barely understand him, but I think he muttered a small "Fine."

"Thank you baby Nialler!!" 

Another low groan. Haha mister grumpy. 

"I was having a nice dream about food. Damn it Paul why does he make us wake up so early?!" 

He slowly got up, and went into the bathroom mumbling something. Probably more curses towards Paul. I smiled as I shook my head.

"Hurry up!" I yelled before running downstairs. 

I walked into the living room to see Harry and Louis throwing a ball around the house, and a pissed off Daddy Direction.

"Boys would you stop throwing the ball! You're going to break something. Besides we have to leave! LIKE NOW!" 

That's when he glared at me. Whoops. 

"Not my fault I overslept! Niall kept me up all night!"

"Hahahahahahah up all night. That's funny cos it's our song."

I laughed at Louis, and ruffled his hair. Liam didn't seem amused. Oh well. He'll get over it like always. My attention snapped to the stairs as Niall walked down. Looking good as always. Whoa. Where did that come from? I don't like Niall like that... He's like my little brother. I look out for him, and that's it. I swear! I'm not gay. I like girls. Niall isn't a girl. End of story. I was shooken from my thoughts when I heard Niall say something. 

"You alright mate?"

"Yea let's just go."

I left the house leaving a very confused Niall. Oh well.

*Niall's POV*

That was weird. I mean Zayn was always the mysterious one, but that was different. He seemed so.. confused and lost. Like a lost puppy. Well he does have cute puppy eyes.. what?! Why am I thinking of my best mate like that?! I'm not gay.. well.. NO! I'm not gay, and I don't like Zayn. End of story. 

"Niall!"

I looked up at Liam who didn't seem happy. What did I do? 

"What?!"

"Come on we're gonna be late!"

With that he grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the car. I couldn't help but blush from the contact. Not that I liked Liam like that. I didn't at all. But I blush at the simplest things. I always have, and I probably always will. But the person that makes me blush most is Zayn. Don't ask why cos I have no idea. I'M NOT GAY! Alright chill Niall.. Just think this through.. suddenly my thoughts were interuppted by Liam again.

 "Niall.."

My head snapped up, and I noticed the boys were staring at me like I had four heads. Here comes the blushing again.

"Uh.. yea?" 

"Are you okay? You seemed to be deep in thought."

I smiled at Liam and nodded once. The lads didn't seem convinced, but let it go. Thank God..

Once we pulled up to the airport I hopped out not waiting for the other boys. I felt uncomfortable cramped up in that car with them. Why must I be claustrophobic? I sighed, shaking my head before getting on our private jet. Not much later I heard the boys coming onto the jet aswell. They each smiled at me as they settled in. That moment Paul came in to talk to us before flight.

"Boys as you know management is taking their own plane. If you need anything the co pilot will help you. I'm trusting you to take your own plane. Please don't ruin this chance."

We all agreed, and reminded Paul we'd be fine. He smiled slightly, gave us all a quick hug then left to his own plane. 

I sat down in my seat, Liam across from me, Zayn next to me, Louis next to Liam, and Harry next to Zayn. As we all sat down the co pilot came through the curtains. He was our usual co pilot Mark so we were familiar with him.

"Morning lads. Sleep well?"

Liam was the one to speak up. Typical.

"Well I didn't. Not sure about Zayn, and Niall but these two kept me up." Liam exclaimed gesturing to Louis and Harry, earning smirks from the two.

I head Zayn snicker beside me. Damn Zayn you have such a cute laugh... fuck what was that?! I shook my head as if to clear my thoughts. Don't need the boys worrying about me. 

"Well that's too bad. Anyways boys the flight will be roughly 3 hours long. So get comfy. And keep your seatbelts on it's been raining on and off today."

I felt myself tense up, and the boys look at me. 

"I'll be back to check up on you boys later."

With that Mark smiled, and left the cabin. My nerves were getting worse by the minute. What if something happens? Oi I can't do this.

I somehow managed to speak.

"Guys.. I.. I can't do this.. Any other day, but not when it's been storming on and off..."

I felt Zayn put his hand on my knee, and Liam smile warmly at me.

"Niall it'll be okay. Mark and the pilot know what they're doing. You're perfectly safe I promise."

I forced a smile as Zayn ruffled my hair. To calm my nerves more I took a look out the window beside me. We had already taken off, and I noticed there was only cloud in the sky, and the sun was shining brightly. Maybe it will be okay.....

Boy was I wrong...