Aftermath

Hera POV

I felt scared I was going to tell them a secret I shouldn't have kept for so long until I heard the fate's prophecy.

A queen of high levels will have children of each level,

Each will take part in the wars to come,

Some will be roman others will be greek,

I never knew about it until I had all children I found out that Amphirite  and Persephone all knew  they hoped it would be them so they hid it.

To say I was angry was an understatement I was furious I would have thrown Olympus at them  but I didn't cause my children were stars I was going to go and boast .

"Hera , come here it's time for the rewards" I heard Zeus say.

I came hurriedly , I wore a nervous look that Zeus didn't seem to notice thankfully .

I sat at my throne then I saw all gods and goddesses  coming in , they would say hi to Zeus and say nothing to me I was used so I didn't bother.Except my hephy and my little soldier they came to and said they were excited, I kissed them on the cheeks.

I felt butterflies rise in my belly as the seven came ,Zeus was about to boom the announcements until I said" Zeus , a minute please"

He grunted " Sure as long as this is important"

I rolled my eyes and then turned to Artemis "Artemis , can you bring Thalia here" with a smile I showed her.

She looked suspious  but  summoned her any way , then I turned to Poseidon and asked him to bring " Persephone the twin sister of Perseus" . He looked surprised but  he brought her.

I turned to Hades and asked him to bring Bianca here with her soul , he narrowed his eyes.

When they were summoned she looked at Perseus , Nico,Jason and Hazel , I  looked tearfully at all of the Big 3 children and said"I am sorry I had to keep my secret so long from you my children ,  I know your surprised but when you look at my eyes you will know its me"

They gasped especially the Big 3 when some of them hugged , I looked at my twins"Am sorry I forgot to give you my cookies before you went I couldn't afford it or else you would d-die"

Nico and Bianca hugged me tearfully " We thought you were dead why didn't you come back I would but the fates told me not to sweetcheeks and princess"

Hazel, Thalia and Jason looked angry I looked at them and said "Thalia ,Jason am sorry I couldn't raise you I did you guys wouldn't be how you are I had to to take to some bimbo  I felt horrible and terrified if she would hurt you so I came to you as the grandma"

They ran up to me  and I hugged them also.

"Hazel I was also forced to I tried to but you got a scar on your arm , I was scared so I didn't do much I gave you pleasant dreams because I didn't want you to feel left alone my diamond"

She ran up to me and hugged me too.

"Wait how sure are you guys that she's your mum why would your mom be a vindictive bitch" said  Annabeth .

I widened my eyes and went in front of her to protect her from the attacks from my children , Perseus didn't want to talk to her .

"You're lucky you're my grandchild, or else I would have left you" I said

"MUM WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHE INSULTED YOU" they all said.

"Relax my children control your temper" I said