Mr. Lover Boy Meets The Campus Personalities.

PROLUDE:

One's a playboy, Always a playboy. What can you do? If i was born to be handsome and being chased by ladies. I can call my self a Casanova too. Sleeping with different girls every night.

'Pogi Problems' ika nga nila. Pano kung ang tulad ko ay makilala ang Campus Personalities?

Nandyaan si...

Cassie Dy the campus President.
Meiji Fuentes the campus cheer leader.
Sandy Kim the campus Ms. friendly and cutie.
Qiara Howard the campus smarty, and cold blooded.
Lindsey Lopez the campus rich girl.
Rhianne Tiamzon the campus bully.

They are also defined as the Campus heart throb. They all have the beauty. I must say beauty with purpose.

-Masasabi mo na swerte ka kung isa sa kanila ay naging syota mo.

-Eh pano kung lahat sila napa-ibig mo? Aba! Super, duper, mega, ultra swerte ka.

-But, i only have one heart. One heart that only one girl will have. Hindi naman pwedeng mag "Ini mini mayni mo" mo sila. Parang ang ewan lang nun diba?

"One of them captured my heart. And she changed me. At first i said to my self. It's impossible to make her one of my girls. Because she's different. She is too innocent compare to others. But when she's mad, you can't recognise her".

I hope you already have a clue, who will be the owner of my heart? She's one of the campus personality.

———————

"Can i court you?" i asked her.

"Excuse me. Are you planning to make me one of your toys? I'm sorry mister. But my answer will be No and Never. That'll be so pathetic. Only an insane girl would say yes to that". She said.

I know its really heart breaking. But that's her. Really rude and hard. But inside she's soft and fragile.

They say that my life went miserable when....

"MR. PLAYBOY MEETS THE CAMPUS PERSONALITIES".

®All rights reserved 2014

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

                       -Stefhie_Gee