Sir, Daddy and the Slacker

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes, Pirates in Love, Kissed by the Baddest Bidder (Love 365)

Pairing:  Shunichiro x Ryuga x Mamoru x Reader

Summary:  What happens when your 3 boyfriends find out about each other

You knocked on the door. Shun had asked you to come over but he didn't tell you what for. Your handsome boyfriend opened the door, an angelic smile gracing his facial features.

"There's something we need to talk about." Shun said with a low voice after he had closed the door behind you, causing you to swallow uneasily.

He then led you to the living room, where the sight made your heart jump to your throat. Ryuga and Mamoru.

You had hoped that your little secret would've stayed as one forever. Having three different guys you had sex with on a regular basis was something you tended to refuse to admit to others, but which you immensely enjoyed.

Ryuga provided you with rougher sex and let you embrace your more submissive side; Shun was a mix of rough and sweet, usually going softer and sometimes allowing you to take charge; Mamoru was a wild card and you never knew what you were going to get - they were the perfect trio.

The only problem was that they all thought they were your only partner (and you hadn't bothered to correct them), and now it appeared that the truth had finally come out. The fact that you had romantic feelings towards each of them didn't do much to improve the situation; you were scared about one, or at worst, all of them breaking ties with you.

You swallowed hard, taking a seat on an armchair in front of the couch that Mamoru and Shun were sitting on, their eyes trained on you. Oddly enough, none of the three seemed exactly angry, which only increased your uneasiness.

You jolted when Ryuga placed his hands on your shoulders and squeezed them a little. "Now, baby girl I have an idea..."

"Do share," you said, your voice cracking a little.

Ryuga continued the small massage-like actions, leaning down to kiss the top of your head.

"We could try to see if it'd work with all four of us," he mumbled against your hair, slowly sliding his hands down your chest, only to bring them back up right after grazing your breasts.

"What?" you asked incredulously, turning your head around with your eyebrows raised and your mouth open.

You had occasionally thought about what would happen if the guys found out about each other, but this was something you hadn't even considered.

"You heard me," Ryuga said with a smirk, moving his eyes to the other two guys. "Shun and Mamoru have already said they'd be interested in trying."

You turned to look at them and saw them nod. Your heart was beating fast at the prospect of what Ryuga meant with 'all four of us', but you had a good idea that was only further confirmed when you noticed that Shun and Mamoru both had a hard-on straining in their pants.

"I'm... okay, let's try." You let out a sigh, admitting to your defeat, if you could even call it one with the way you were already getting turned on by the mere thought.

Ryuga pulled you up and towards the bedroom, followed by the other two. When you arrived there, Shun placed his hands on your waist from behind and latched his lips onto your neck, pressing light, open-mouthed kisses around while slowly pulling your shirt up.

"Straight to business?" You asked with a chuckle, helping Shun get your shirt off.

Next he fiddled with the button of your jeans and slid them down your legs, running his hands up your thighs afterwards.