A different Twilight.

disclaimer: I do not own any of the twilight stuff. I only play around with the story.

Also I apologise for any mistakes - English is only my second language.

In this story, it's mainly in Charlie's and Bella's pov.

_____________________

Charlie's pov.

It has been a couple of years since it happened to me. I am only happy that Bells was at her mother's at the time.

I was working on a case where we had to go to the woods to find our evidence, I was there alone that day. We weren't that many officers, so we often had to work alone. Anyway I was there and some man came up behind me, I dind't even have time to react before I felt him take a hold of my arm. I felt him bite me, but I only just felt it, before I saw this huge black wolf thing attacked the man.

The feeling I got after the bite, was just plain horrible and weird.

It felt like burning, but I still felt like me.

When I came to, I could still remember everything, and there was another man standing beside me. I think that he was trying to be there for me.

"Hello Charlie, I'm Carlisle. Do you remember what happened to you?"

Huh, I do believe I have heard his name before..... Oh ha he is the doctor at the hospital, silly me.

"Uhm yes I remember everything" I looked at him in wonder, would he know about these weird things that happened, and could he answer me about, why I feel like myself but not like I was before?

"Okay, that's good. I have some questions. First I have to say that you have me wondering, and I really am curious about what could be the cause. But could you tell me what happened? I am only here to help."

"Uhm a man came from behind and just bit me in my arm, but he only just got to me, when there was this huge wolf thingy that took him away. And then I felt this huge pain, but I could still feel like myself and I could think and all but it felt really weird. And now I fell like myself but not like I was before the bite. What is going on!!"

"Okay, that sounds interesting. (He looked like this was something he knew a lot about. Hmm I wonder.....) I will answer all of your questions. Please follow me to my house, and we can talk."

When we got to his house, I must say that it was amassing, it was gorgeous and just really romantic.

I wonder what I will find out about myself, and what happened...