Tear

So this is a writing thing for people, um........ it is called Tear! READ ON!!

PS: This is when Dean is in Hell and is tortured, torturing people. MAYBE BLOOD AND GORE!!

Third Person POV

Dean, looked around the red wasteland, more like red muscle-things covered in sticky stuff and with people hung on walls, being tortured. 'Huh, so this is what Hell looks like' He thought to himself, and he finally noticed that he was next to the wall/grate things that other people were hung on.

As Dean looked at the wall, he didn't noticed the man that walked up to him, until he started speaking, "Well, well, Dean Winchester, I assume that Lilith fulfilled and took your soul." the man spoke, in a smooth tone, wiping his blood-soaked knife on his white apron, or what was left of the white.

"Who are you, you son of a b****." Dean spoke back to him, with such aggressiveness, the man laughed.

"My, that is no way to speak to superiors, anyway, my name is Alastair. I will be torturing you this fine day. But, before we start, I have a question for you, come join us." Alastair said to Dean, making him confused.

"What do you mean, 'one of us'?" He told him, lessing the harshness, but still aggressive.

"Come torture them, come feel the blade between your hands, and feel how easy it is to slice through someone. Plus, if you do it, I won't need to torture you. So, what do you say?" He questioned to Dean, egerly awaiting an answer.

"Do you think I'm crazy? No way I will become one of you, stupid a**es." Dean replied, spitting at Alastair's feet.

Alastair shrugged, "Have it your way then," and he approached Dean, lifted him up and hung him on the wall, which somehow sprouted hooks, and stepped back, letting Dean hang, "Now, let's have some fun." He gave a small chuckle and dug in to Dean's body, making tears all over, but very slowly and painfully, clearly enjoying Dean's look of discomfort and pain, but a little disappointed at his lack of screaming.

After what felt like eternity for Dean, he stopped, waved his hand and made him all new, no more cuts and no more tears, "So Dean-o, you changed your mind yet?" Alastair questioned, but looked disappointed when he shook his forcefully.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''3 Months(30 Years)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Ahh, Dean, you are surely fun to torture. But, do you want to get off of this wall?" Alastair questioned, gleefully jumping when he saw Dean's nod of approval. " Finally Dean, now we will get you cleaned up, and I'll show you the knives!" Alastair exclaimed, waving his hand, and Dean fell down, hitting the ground with a 'thump'.

Once Dean was showed the knives, he took a very long time picking one, they all called to him, but, only one felt perfect in his hand, a silver knife with a ivory handle. The bladed was freshly sharp and the handle had many things carved in it that even Dean had to admit, this knife was beautiful.

Once he picked up the knife, it felt perfect and Alastair looked at him with an approving smile, "So, you want this one? Her name is Bacia. It means 'death that runs in a family', so, does this mean that Sammy will be down here soon?" Dean almost dropped the knife, and Alastair smiled, happy that he struck a nerve.

The first person he had to torture was a test, Dean knew from the start. It was a young girl around 17 years old in a ripped white dress and long brown hair, her eyes were big brown doe eyes that seemed to call him to drop the knife, grab her and fly out of this hellhole. But he didn't, he gritted his jaw and slashed at her left arm, making her scream in pain and creating a huge bloody tear across her arm, and, Dean was shocked how easy it was and how good it felt. He started making slow movements, tearing across her body, loving to hear her scream and cry in pain. Behind him Alastair was smiling in delight at how fast Dean was corrupted, 'This was too easy' he thought. Dean almost laughed at delight at the endless red blood that pooled out of her, and the skin and spit that flew off her occasionally. He felt like that he was just getting started, when Alastair touched his arm and stopped him, waving at the girl, and making her all better, and leading Dean to get cleaned off.

"How was it, your first day being a leader, and taking action?" Alastair asked, knowing that he wouldn't answer, he stopped talking after the 20th torture, but he did get a head nod from Dean.

The next day Dean tortured another, and another the next day and so on. He slowly started talking to Alastair and answering few of his questions. But, one of his final days was the most important.

"Dean! I have a very important person I need you to tear up!" Alastair exclaimed, making Dean jump, since Alastair scared him.

"What?" He asked, but Alastair only motioned for him to follow.

When they got there Dean was shocked, there in front of him, on the wall, was Bela Talbot.

"Hey, Winchester, didn't think we would meet this way," She said, her face showing shock and smugness, "Looks like you didn't kill the b**** Lilith." as she said that, Dean came slashing down on her, making a huge tear in her stomach, causing a few of her intestines to fall out.

She coughed a few times, before spitting blood on his feet, "At least we both know who is in the right and the wrong here." She told him, clearly enjoying the anger on his face, even though half of her vital organs are on the ground.

"SHUT," Dean exclaimed, anger lacing his voice, "UP!" He grabbed her face, and cut off her toungue, only making her spit a glob of blood in his face.

He then proceeded to take it slow and steady, not wanting to kill her, just making small cuts, around 1 to 3 inches deep. He continued to do this, until almost every part of her body was teared up and bleeding, causing huge pools of blood everything and everywhere he stepped. He then stepped back and admired his fabulous work. He turned to Alastair and nodded his head, simply showing that he was done, and walked away.

As he was walking back to Alastair's mansion that he was staying at, he saw a bright blue light and disappeared. As few seconds later Dean awoke in a coffin and, once he broke the molding wood, it turns out that he was in the overworld, but nightmares of what he did in Hell still haunted him. Now, he remembers that how easy it was and how good it felt tearing into a body, and it sickens him, especially what Bela said.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed!!! I just wrote this on a wimb, so I don't care if you don't pick me!! BYE!!)