Forever Young. (OneDirectionFanfic)

Chapter One. 

I sat on the parking bench alone. My feet was sore, the sun was very hot, I was bathing in my sweat.

I decided to rest for a while since no-one was looking. I need a job. BADLY. Just then, my phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Oh Hello Ms. Lexie, are you looking for a job?"

"Yes I am, who is this?" I said , wondering who could it be.

"Yes, uhm. Its Mr. Simon Cowell. I would like you to babysit my 5 sons?" 

I was speechless. 5 sons? C'mon. Who the heck could baby sit 5 sons? 

"*Gulp* Uhm.. O-okay sir." I said still speechless.

"That's great! I'll pick you up at 10? Maybe? Tomorrow?" 

"Sure."

"What's your'e address?" 

"2110 Washington St. California District."

"Great, see you later. Bye!"

I ended the call and gave a great sigh. I wonder.. are those children even disciplined? I hope they aren't half-human half-monsters. *gulp*

I decided to go home since I was restless for 2 days. I placed my bag on the table and decided to sleep. Ahh, the soft,cuddly pillows. It was 8:00 pm so I slept.

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up. I looked at the time. SHOOT.

It was already 9:45!

I decided to tke a bath, PRONTO.

I at breakfast, got ready, and did all the other things. Oh, and did I mention? I live alone. My parents died when I was a child. I don't know why but no-one would tell me how they died. Even my family.

I packed my bags quickly, and as soon as I heard a car honk I got out of the house and saw a man about.. 50 years old I guess? Maybe he was the one who called me yesterday.

"Hello, Ms. Lexie Sutternhead. How are you? Please come in." he said as he smiled at me and let me in to the car. We talked about ourselves the whole time. He was a famous judge on X Factor and he has 5 nephews he has to take care of.

"I couldn't do it on my own, so I could use a bt of help." he said, a little trembled.

"Oh Sir, I could do this. Trust me." I was concerned. He was a busy man.

We got to the respective place and got out of the limousine. The butler helped me with my bags and   we got into the house. 

Amazing. I whispered to myself.

The house was big. Made of marmol and it was very shiny inside. A crystal chandelier was hanging in the middle of the room. 

"Amazed, Lexie?" I came back to reality and saw Mr. Cowell smiling at me.

"Yes Sir!" I said. No, really. It was amazing.

"Well! I might just leave you here. I have a busy schedule. Bye!" he ran at the door and I was there dumbfounded. Like, what was that for? He hasn't even even introduced me to the kids! Ugh.

I turned around to pack my bags but I saw 5 teenage boys looking at me with jaws dropped. I.. was in a state of shock. Them?!

"Ugh.. Hello?" the one with the white hair waved a hand at me. Uhkay. Weeeird.

"Oh. Hello there! Where are the kids I'm going to babysit? And who are you guys?" I said not trying to think THEY are the ones.

"My, my , my boys. Seems like Uncle Si has hired another one again. The curly haired said with a facepalm. XD

"Why? What's wrong?" They looked frustrated?

"Miss, we are the ones who you are going to.. ugh.. babysi--sitt." The other one said.

WAIT,WHAT?!

"Can you please.. Argh! Introduce yourselves to me?" I can't look at them straight. Tsk! This is TOTALLY embarassing.

"I'm Harry." Oh.. Harry.

"Liam, love."

"Zayn." *wink* Huh?

"Louis who would love to call you BooBear!" he said with his puppy eyes. A look at you can't say no. XD

"And I am Niall." Awww. Babyface. :">

"So.. Harry,Liam,Zayn,Louis and Niall! Easy. Just a piece of cake for me. 

(A/N: Let's skip the introductions please! XD)

I saw a flash in the window and the boys ran upstairs. I followed them quietly.

"BOO!"

"Aaaaah! Harryy!" someone tickled me on both sides of the tummy. I was suprised I saw Harry n the floor laughing! He has a black eye too. Wait! What have I done! 

"Babe, you punched Harry in the face." Niall was giggling. Louis and Liam were laughing heartily. Zayn was just smiling.

"You have one strong fist, love." Harry got up and hugged me. I could feel my cheeks burning. I pushed Harry aside. 

"What was that for?!" I could still feel myself blushing.

"Hahaha. Look boys, she is turning red." They stared at me and started too burst out laughing. Urghh. I could feel I coudn't even last a month in this house.

"Wait. When the flash came from the window, why did you guys run away?"

"Well.. We still try to hide from Paparazzi's." Liam looks scared.

"Ohh.. Wait. I haven't introduced myself to you. I am Lexie Sutternhead. 19 yrs. old and I am from Washington D.C." I said bowing from the crowd. XD

"Hi Ms. Lexie. Nice to meet you. " Liam offered a handshake. Who am I to resist, right? :)

--****

OK GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST 1D STORY!

i HOOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT IT! 

FIRST TO COMMENT WILL BE A CHARACTER HERE!

THANKS!

-SOPHIA'SDIRECTION. <3